ID: 31134 (AEG-MP44-Wood)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Add to Cart Add to Wishlist
No Coupon Required Features Full metal construction with real wood furniture Accurate 1:1 scale replica of one of WWII's most advanced firearms Adjustable leaf style rear sight Front and rear sling points Full metal V2 gearbox Adjustable hop-up FPS Range: 380-450 Color: Black / Wood
The StG44 was the first "assault rifle" in history created during WWII by the Germans. Also known as the Sturmgewehr 44 (StG 44) this model has a metal body and wood stock. If you are shopping for a MP44, this is by far the best to get. Evike.com guarantees you the newest model with most advanced gearbox and highest quality real wood finish on the MP44.
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
8.4vv Small stick Type / 7.4v LiPo recommended (Wired to the stock)
Rifle, 1x Magazine, Manual
Matrix (OEM: AGM)
Things you may need to get started: – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results. Battery and Charger – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you. Spare Magazines – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results. BBs – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order. Silicone Oil About Matrix
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
(Write a review) "Iâ€™m a big fan of the AGM/Matrix WWII guns. The weight on this is great, the feel is great, and the â€śout of the boxâ€ť accuracy was awesome! My only issue however was taking the butt stock/backplate off to get the battery. I had to use a small ball peen hammer to actually knock the framing.(I used padding to not damage the metal.) The stock was wobbly, and a screw fell out as I opened it. So, after assessing that the screws that were put in at the factory were unsuitable, I used a 1 1/4 inch would screw, and that tightened it right up. So, Iâ€™ve seen a lot of comments talking about a loose stock, and expected that, but, it was an easy remedy! This is one of my favorite machine guns ever, and AGM/Matrix knocked it out of the park with this! Itâ€™s a Christmas present for my son, so technically itâ€™ll be another month before it actually sees the light of dayâ€¦ But, I did get to sneak out and play with it for a little bitâ€¦ Donâ€™t tell Santa! LOL "This air soft gun has been a great addition to my collection. Not only does it look aesthetically awesome, but it performs as stated. This is a great WWII replica and I highly recommend. I will state however, as many of you have, that the battery storage compartment is a bit-challenging to fit a full size LIPO. That being said, it is a great overall gun,. "I finally decided to splurge on a nice airsoft gun (or two). I'm a huge history buff and had committed to purchasing a quality WWII replica. This one was the first I came across and the one I ended up ordering and let me tell you, this beauty will not disappoint. In fact, it down-right blew my socks of.
- Incredibly realistic weight. Heavy (sling recommended), but fantastically true to the real deal. As a history guy, I love that.
- Sturdy and durable construction. There isn't a single loose piece on the entire weapon. Not to mention, it is completely composed of metal (excluding the orange tip) and 100% real wood for the butt stock.
- Feels outstanding. With the balanced, realistic weight and sturdy structure, this gun is very satisfying to wield.
- High FPS. I understand that many of you play on fields that have restrictions in terms of FPS, but if you're just playing with some mates and want to tear each other up, then this gun will give you a significant edge. I consistently shoot 430 FPS with 0.30s.
- Exceptional range. Partially do to the barrel design, this weapon can shoot well over 175-200 feet with decent accuracy. So, in other words, it pretty much doubles as a sniper rifle.
- Good rate of fire (RoF). I use a 9.6v battery for mine, which probably ramped up the RoF a bit. But yeah, it's as good as about any other AEG assault rifle out there.
I say, there really isn't anything wrong with this gun. It's absolutely everything you could want from a WWII replica, AEG rifle. I love it and would 100% recommend it to anyone looking for a genuine WWII replica or even just a gun to rule the battlefield with. Fantastic weapon! Also, thanks to Evike for spiffy customer service. This is the place to order when it comes to airsoft, chaps. Read More Reviews Write a Review
Matrix AGM StG44 WWII Full Metal Sturmgewehr Airsoft AEG Rifle with Real Wood Furniture with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov