- WARQ comprehensive helmet system provides complete eye, face, head, & ear protection
- Adjustable ratcheting headband allows user to makes fine adjustments for maximum comfort; leather microfiber headband at front provides extra comfort during long-wear
- Comfortable dual-stage helmet padding; hard foam supports with memory foam liner pads
- Integrated NVG mount and ARC rail brackets allow the use of all kinds of accessories; from night vision to action cameras to lights, the possibilities are endless
- Stainless steel mesh mask provides high impact face protection
- Dual-pane polycarbonate lens eliminates fogging, meets EN166A Euro safety standards and can withstand high-impact hits
- Helmet is vented from all angles, providing comfort in use and eliminating any fogging
Looking for a comfortable, easy to use solution for head, eye, face, and ear protection? Look no further than the WARQ Full Face Helmet System.
The WARQ protective helmet is a comprehensive system providing complete protection to the user's head, face, eyes and ears. Originally designed for ballistic training, WARQ helmets are quite possibly one of the best face and head protection devices currently on the market.
WARQ thermal dual-pane polycarbonate lenses completely eliminate fogging problems, while providing maximum field of vision. The ballistic impact resistance of the visor meets European EN166A safety standards, which in practical language means the lens can take a high-impact hit from BBs.
The WARQ helmet itself features an impact resistant lightweight shell proving protection from minor impacts (not rated for use in motor vehicles, motorcycles, cycling, or other types of high-speed impact). The helmet is outfitted with dual-stage hard foam / memory foam pads and a ratcheting headband system giving the user max comfort and adjustability. An NVG mounting bracket is integrated onto the front side of the helmet, great for NVG units and action camera mounts. On the sides, the helmet is outfitted with ARC rails allowing use of all kinds of accessories from headlamps to action cameras to map lights.
The WARQ face protection segment is made from a high grade stainless steel mesh that keeps its form and shape, even after impact. The mesh mask wraps around into a vented side protection panel that provides coverage of the user's ears.
Color: Tan / Clear Lens
Size: 22" - 24" (head circumference)
PA nylon polymer, stainless steel, fiberglass, aluminum, rubber, EPP foam, SEBS, leather microfiber, polycarbonate
WARQ creates helmets and head protection solutions for Airsoft, Paintball, and Military / Law Enforcement training.
Discuss about WARQ Full Face Protection Helmet System (Color: Tan / Clear Lens) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov