- Fully licensed by FN Herstal. Support licensed products. Your support directly benefits the original designer
- Heavy duty design yet extremely lightweight for mobility and longevity in combat! Fiber-reinforced nylon polymer receiver, handguard, top cover, stock and bipod)
- Compatible with most A&K and A&K clone metal M249 series components
- Version 2 Metal gearbox with tricked out internals (specs below)
- Quick change spring, lipoly ready internals, and Marui M4 system compatible for easy tune-up, repair, and upgrade
- Aluminum alloy barrel assembly with metal locking mechanism
- Rotary dial hopup provides precise adjustment
- Utilizes all M4 / M16 AEG type magazines and can be equipped with various drum mags available from A&K!
Light machine guns, like the FN M249, have been a vital asset on the field for years. Usually the job of lugging one of these bad boys around falls on the shoulders of the strongest person on the team, but today that all changes. This FN Licensed M249 E2 "Featherweight" Airsoft Machine Gun solves all the woes of wanting an LMG on the field, but not having the strength and/or willingness to carry it around all day. This M249 weighs in at a reasonable 8lbs, shedding almost 50% of the weight compared to its full metal counterpart! Fear not though, just because it's lightweight doesn't mean it's weak and flimsy. The receiver and chassis are made from a fiber-reinforced nylon polymer that's constructed in a super high strength design, making this featherweight option extremely durable.
The FN M249 Featherweight has also shed some pounds by discarding the original brick-heavy standard M249 gearbox design in favor of a lighter weight souped-up Version 2 gearbox. Full specs of the gearbox internals can be found below.About the M249:
The FN M249 LMG was born out of true necessity; a need for something lighter than the M60 while still being able to provide ample suppressive firepower. This lightweight evolution of the machine gun is currently in service in the hands of the US military, as well as over 75 other nations around the world.
Based on the FN Minimi, the M249 uses a 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge in a belt-fed configuration, supplied from a plastic box magazine. In a pinch, you may also use STANAG compatible M16 magazines in this weapon system. Over the years the M249 has seen quite a few variants, all purpose-tailored to individual's needs.
Manufacturer: Cybergun / Licensed by FN Herstal
FPS Range: 330-350
1100mmWeight (w/o magazine):
300rd M4 Style AEG magazine included. Compatible with A&K style Box MagazinesThread Direction:
Version 2 (specs below)Motor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, 300rd M4 Magazine, BipodBattery: 7.4V 1500mAh 20c LiPo battery
recommended (Battery not included. Wired to rear w/ Small Tamiya Connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustableGearbox Specifications:
- Aluminum alloy gearbox shell
- 8mm metal bushings
- Sintered steel 18:1 gear set
- Plastic delayer chip for optimized Full-Auto cycling
- Aluminum cylinder
- Polycarbonate tappet plate
- Polycarbonate piston
- High compression polycarbonate piston head
- High compression polycarbonate cylinder head
- Polycarbonate lightweight nozzle
- Quick-change spring guide
For a blow-up diagram of this Airsoft weapon, please click HERE
About Cybergun / Spartan Mil/LE
Cybergun is the world leader in designing and distributing replica dummy weapons for video game aficionados, sport or outdoor shooting, and collectors.
Discuss about Cybergun FN Licensed M249 E2 Featherweight Airsoft Machine Gun (Model: 350 FPS) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov