- 2-in-1 - Complete anti-fog and lens cleaning system works on dry lenses and optics including non-AR eyeglasses, safety glasses, sunglasses, and binoculars
- Concentrated - One 0.25 fl oz bottle (106 drops) treats multiple lenses and eyewear to keep them fog-free for hours
- Alcohol Free - Gentle on eyes and lenses and is the same effective formula as Anti-Fog Spray
- Multipurpose - Also works on night-vision goggles, scopes, helmet visors, and eye shields; repeat treatment as needed
- Fast-acting - Apply without water to clean and defog glass, plastic, polycarbonate, vinyl, and PET materials including transitional, photochromatic, and polarized lenses
Clean and defog eyewear with Op Drops™ Anti-Fog and Lens Cleaner. This dual-action, concentrated formula is gentle and alcohol-free. It is designed to keep a variety of dry lenses and optics clean and fog-free for hours. Simply squeeze the Op Drops on non-AR (anti-reflective) eyeglasses, safety glasses, sunglasses, binoculars, and more. Then wipe with the included microfiber cleaning cloth/carrying pouch. No rinsing required. Repeat treatment as needed to improve performance over time. Clear vision is critical for any operation or outdoor pursuit. Keep lenses clean and clear with Op Drops.
Manufacturer: Gear Aid
For use on goggles, non-AR eyeglasses, safety glasses, sunglasses, face shields and morePackage Includes:
Anti-fog bottle, microfiber cloth bagVolume:
The manufacturer lists this as not for eyewear with anti-reflective (AR), cellulose acetate butryate (CAB), or cellulose acetate proportionate (CAP) polarized coatings
About Gear Aid
Our mission is to get more people outside—using their hands in the process. Whether you're camping, fishingor hunting, you encounter times where you need to fix your gear. When your gear shows wear, it shows love. We teach people how to keep their well loved and expensive gear in like new condition, thereby increasing performance, saving money, and consuming less in the process. Our products maximize the use of every piece of gear they buy. And if you're using one of our lights, camouflage wrap, or tube of glue, youll get the best performance on the market. That is one mission were proud to share with the next generation. We started fixing gear in 1981 when SCUBA divers realized Aquaseal was stronger than their wetsuits. Shortly after, we expanded into anti-fog, sealants, repair tapes, water repellents, cleaners, camouflage, and more. Now, were known as the go-to care and repair company for the Outdoor, Sporting Goods, and SCUBA industries. With more than 100 products that share the same quality, innovation, and utility as Aquaseal, outdoor enthusiasts rely on us for products that last. Because we believe gear should last. Whether your adventure is climbing a mountain, diving the deep blue sea, fishing in the rain, or camping in your backyard, we make tools for your adventure. WE ARE GEAR AID.
Discuss about Gear Aid Op Drops Anti-fog and Lens Cleaner with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov