ID: 30228 (GO-Profan-O)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Pro-Goggle Airsoft Full Face Mask w/ Integrated Fan - OD Green
The Pro-Goggle Airsoft full face mask system is a complete face protection solution with an integrated high-power blower fan that will keep the fog away! The Pro-Goggle also features a wide lens for great peripheral vision, rubber eye surround for comfort, a deep design that is eye glasses friendly, a replaceable polycarbonate lens, adjustable elastic head strap, and a QD buckle for easy removal.
- Integrated high power motorized fan prevents fogging and improves ventilation
- Goggles are sealed with high quality rubber for comfort
- Made with lightweight, high quality polymer for great protection and portability
- Can be converted to just goggles
- Powered 2x AAA batteries inside a hidden battery compartment (batteries sold separately)
- Smart fan operates silently in lower power mode by default when turned on
- High power mode button integrated for extreme situations
- Selectable fan modes: low, high, and off
- Adjustable elastic strap with quick release buckle
- Anti-fog & UF 400 protection with clear shatter proof polycarbonate lens
- Low profile design is scope / optics friendly
- Large space inside goggles accommodates most eye glasses
- Lens tested to withstand a point-blank shot from a 400 FPS, 0.25g, 6mm plastic BB
OD GreenLens Color:
One size fits most, adjustableBattery:
2x AAA's (Included)Material:
High strength polycarbonateManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"This mask will fit over even very wide framed eyeglasses which is why I bought it. It shipped on the 16th and arrived the 24th so no complaints there (8 days from CA to NY). The mask fits well, looks good and was packaged securely. My Only complaints are the battery compartments and the fan itself. The battery covers seem cheaply made and the batteries dont like to seat right but still work. when powered on (the fan will run on one battery, not sure for how long) the fan seems kinda week so I plan on using defog spray as well as the fan.
good for CQB.
will fit anyone
built in fan
it feels solid and I'm willing to trust my teeth and eyes behind it.
battery are seems cheap
way overpriced but I'd rather order from evike than an overseas dealer
"Now i may sound like a bit of a nay sayer here, but i took this mask to Codename THUNDER:VII and it did not preform well.
The mask itself is of good quality, its flexible plastic allows you to aim down your optics or iron sights unlike other paintball masks. The Fan and the goggles however not so much. I put the mask on and IMMEDIATELY it started fogging, i turned the fan on and it helped a little but i had to put it on high which sounds like a blender on your face.
Easy to ADS
Relativley easy to breathe in.
Fogs easily and thick.
Uncomfortable for periods of time like an hour or more.
Fan gives position away very easily.
"Great mask. So worth the money it's not even funny.
1. Almost no fogging even with the fan off. This is most likely due the fact that the goggles are very wide and don't seal.
2. Any fog that did form was quickly gone when the fan was turned on low. Never had to use the high setting even though I was sweating quite a bit.
3. The flexible mask allows me to look through iron sights or sniper scope with no problem.
1. As mentioned before, the goggles are very wide. Unless you have a very wide face, they will not seal on the sides and bottom. Thankfully this does not prove to be a safety issue since the mask blocks incomming BBs.
2. Trying to listen for people sneaking up on you with the fan on high is damn near impossible. They can't hear it, but you will with the fan right on your head.
Discuss about Matrix Pro-Goggle Airsoft Full Face Mask w/ Integrated Fan - OD Green with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!