- Fully licensed product designed in conjunction with Strike Industries
- Lightweight, durable polymer construction with metal hardware
- Easy-to-install kit requires minimal to no modifications to install with your SIG Sauer ProForce P320 M17 MHS
- Full-length top picatinny RIS allows for attachment of optics, lights, lasers, or other standard 1913 accessories
- Rear picatinny RIS mount for SIG-style stocks or other compatible options
- Rear QD mount for slinging
- Comfortable angled grip/handstop in front of pistol grip
- Built-in latch-less charging handle
Manufacturer: EMG (Licensed by Strike Industries)
FPS Range: 300-330
Approx. 380mm x 175mmWeight:
SIG Sauer ProForce P320 M17 MHS Series and Other Compatible Gas Blowback Airsoft PistolsMaterials:
High Durability Impact Polymer, Metal Alloy
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world has never seen before; products we would put our name on, and products that hit the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) was spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself, and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufacturers, to work with inspiring top innovators in the firearms industry. That combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry, an industry we believe in, EMG was born.
About Strike Industries
Strike Industries, always innovating and providing the best quality firearms accessories at the best prices since 2010.
Note: Evike.com custom guns are built to order by our team of industry leading technicians. Custom guns may require additional business days to construct, QC, and ship.
Discuss about EMG Strike Industries Model S SIG Sauer ProForce P320 M17 MHS Gas Blowback Airsoft SMG (Package: Chasis Kit Only without Pistol) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
Warning: California's Proposition 65