- Open Box Item - 1~2 Mystery Airgun (Not Airsoft) with combined guaranteed value $109 and over!
- Good Luck!
Open Box Airguns are exchanged or returned items that cannot be labeled as new in our inventory or never-before-seen prototypes. Cosmetic condition of Open Box items are not guaranteed. Every Open Box Airgun gun is fully inspected by our technicians to be free of mechanical defects and carry a 14 day limited warranty covering parts and labor. Open Box items may be packaged in an Evike.com gun box used for custom built guns and not in the original packaging.
Open Box products were once only available via the walk-in store as exclusive Red Tag items, and we are now extending this opportunity to our internet shoppers globally! Open box items are offered at a huge value! To prevent pricing disputes, this listing will feature an unspecified model at a more discounted price than our walk-in store Red Tag specials.
Open Box deals are first-come-first-serve and this listing will be in stock randomly without warning. Check out the EPIC DEALS
section of our website frequently if you are in the market for an open box item. The price of this deal is subject to change at any time. Open box items are not available to walk-in store shoppers for fairness. We do provide store exclusive "Red Tagged" items in the store for walk-in super store shoppers looking for open box guns.
Open Box Deals:Every Open Box Airgun is fully inspected by our technicians to be free of mechanical defects and carries a 14 day warranty covering parts and labor Cosmetic condition of Open Box items are not guaranteedOpen Box items may be packaged in an Evike.com gun box used for custom built guns, not in the original packagingOpen box items are offered far below retail price for a great value
FAQ:Q: When will an Open Box deal be in stock? A: Randomly without noticeQ: What will I receive by purchasing this item? A: A random, full-size, airgun (traditional metal pallet firing replica guns, NOT Airsoft) with retail value over $109.Q: What is the difference between Open Box and Boneyard items? A: Boneyard items are not inspected or tested after we receive them. They may be broken, non-functional, or missing parts and do not carry any sort of warranty or guarantee. Open Box items are fully inspected and tested for functionality and a limited 14 day warranty.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Batch Open Box Deal - $109+ Value Airgun(s) of random model(s) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov