- High quality, light weight 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum construction
- Lightening facet cuts help to shave off additional weight
- Each buffer tube is made with precision to exact specs and standards from a manufacturer that specializes in fabricating real firearm accessories
- Eight position adjustable length of pull
- Drilled and tapped for stop-screw, allowing you to set your max preferred length of pull
- Deep engraved stock position numbering; Deep engraved EMG logo
- Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized; available in multiple colors
- Made in the USA
The enthusiasts here at EMG go back and forth with various parts trying to find what we like best in our builds. However, every now and then when we cannot find something that matches what we are looking for, we have it made ourselves; thus the EMG Enhanced Buffer Tube was conceived.
The EMG Enhanced Buffer Tube features enhancements to improve overall usability, reduce weight, and improve durability. Also let's be real chief, half of the stuff we buy for our guns we do so to make them look cool so we definitely didn't want to gloss over that aspect. To achieve all this, we consulted a manufacturer of real AR15 accessories to help move this project forward. What we have come up with was a Mil-Spec buffer tube made from 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum that we have facets milled out to shave off excess and unneeded weight. We spaced out each adjustment notch to be closer together with eight total positions which allows for much finer adjustments for your preferred length of pull. Additionally we have the buffer tube drilled and tapped so a stop-screw can be installed at your preferred maximum length of pull so under gross motor skill scenarios, the stock can be easily extended to your preferred length each and every time. The buffer tube is available for Tokyo Marui spec, G&P / ARES spec, as well as real spec (gas blowback) lower receivers; each buffer tube is hard anodized for weather resistance and comes in various colors to fit not only your tactical builds but also your hot rod, race/competition builds as well.
Color: Garnet Red
Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodizeCompatibility:
For Real Spec M4 / M16 AEG / GBB / MWS rifles & Mil-Spec StocksMaterial:
7075 Aircraft Grade AluminumPackage Includes:
Buffer Tube, Stop Screw
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world has never seen before; products we would put our name on, and products that hit the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) was spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself, and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufacturers, to work with inspiring top innovators in the firearms industry. That combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry, an industry we believe in, EMG was born.
(Write a review)
"Ehh it is ok i got the black one for ares on a hellbreaker does not come with the ring that screws on
- Fit and finish is excellent.
- 8 stock positions.
- Very snug fit (verging on too tight) = minimal wobble. Tested with a Mission First Tactical Minimalist stock.
- No castle nut.
- No mounting screw hardware
- The fit with real steel milspec stocks is almost *too* tight.
- Not a fan of how much extra exposed threading there is on the tube. Just an aesthetic gripe though.
- At the price point, the G&P buffer tubes are a better value since they come with all the hardware you need to mount it.
"Decent finish and looks. They are fairly light weight and decently built. The buffer retainer pin does catch the anti- rotation pin on the tube so it needs to be filed down to seat square.
I was sent another prior used part which did have the tube bore gouged out from being used prior. After some fitment and cleaning up previous damage it seems to work just fine.
3/5 due to being sent used parts again otherwise a solid 4/5 for decent design and install.
Discuss about EMG 8-Position Ultimate M4 AR-15 Buffer Tube (Type: Real Spec / Garnet Red) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov