ID: 82626 (Airgun-DSBR)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Adjustable 6 Position Butt Stock
- AR Compatible Pistol Grip
- Quad Rail forearm for accessory mounting
- Realistic disassembly
- Blowback bolt-action
Manufacturer: Crosman DPMS
FPS Range: 350-430
25rd Stick MagazineMuzzle Velocity:
450 FPS (Measured with .177 cal alloy pellets)Fire Modes:
Semi, Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, grip, back-up iron sights, speed loader
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
(Write a review)
"Very fun BB gun. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was very pleased with this gun. The sights are not the greatest but they work and a larger capacity mag would be nice but it's cool for now hopefully they will make a larger and compatible one for later purchase. The speedloader feels cheap but actually works unlike many of the reviews that I read have said. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase from Evike and the quality from Crosman.
"This gun is a BLAST! Lots of fun too shoot. Here's the lowdown (just my opinion - your mileage may vary):
PRO - Heavier than I expected and a solid feel to the build. Seems to get decent life out of the two CO2 cartridges; shoots pretty hard and fast. Nice blowback for realism. Shooting in full-auto is completely insane (although you do run out of BBs instantly). Overall, definitely 9 out of 10.
CON - Grip is a bit narrow for my taste and too rough; I also removed the forward grip immediately...not needed. The flip-up sights are below average - get a laser or a cheap red dot instead. The packaging is full of silly nonsense: 1400 rounds per minute? Yeah, if you had a magazine the size of a wheelbarrow. Reload in seconds? Umm, no. The cheap speedloader that comes with the gun didn't work (at all) and even if it had, reloading is anything but quick - the follower has no locking groove, so you have to constantly apply downward pressure to keep it in place while reloading. ..an idiotic design flaw that could have EASILY been fixed.
So, overall - very pleased with the purchase - got a great price on it, and it arrived (relatively) quickly. As always, it was packed poorly and thoughtlessly; absolutely amazed it arrived without damage. Why can't anyone in the shipping department at Evike understand that the cushioning material goes UNDER the gun, not on top of it??
Discuss about Crosman DPMS SBR Full-Auto CO2 Blowback Powered .177 BB Air Rifle (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov