ID: 70278 (GR-SA-200551)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Injection molded polymer receiver
- CNC machined upper receiver with integrated 20mm flat top rail, ideal for mounting optics and other accessories
- Realistic blowback action, rifle locks in the open position after the last round is fired
- Folding, adjustable polymer stock
- Ambidextrous fire controls, charging handle can be configured for right or left handed shooters
- Flip up front and rear sights
- 30 round capacity
- Utilizes the VFC gas system
FPS Range: 415-430Length:
522mm / 717mm (Collapsed / Total)Weight:
7.5 lbsInner Barrel:
VFC Mk17 GBBR magazine. Muzzle Velocity:
415-430 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)Thread Direction:
14mm negativeGas Type:
Green gas, propaneFire Modes:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
Cybergun / FN Herstal OEM: VFC
About Cybergun / Spartan Mil/LE
Cybergun is the world leader in designing and distributing replica dummy weapons for video game aficionados, sport or outdoor shooting, and collectors.
(Write a review)
"This MK17 is a great gun overall with both pros and cons. I would recommend when disassembling as well as assembling to use a cloth when tapping out pins from the gun to remove the upper receiver which will prevent scratches on pins over time. The gun is quite stiff out of the box but will wear into comfort over time. When in use, I would recommend keeping your fingers free from the reciprocating bolt. I definitely would prefer this MK17 to the WE MK17.
-Magazines are solid and fit in the gun sturdily and tight, but will slide in smoother over time.
-Solid build overall. The exterior can handle some wear and abuse, but I would recommend avoiding extreme situations.
-Efficient magazines. I can get 45+ shots out from one mag when filled properly. Some magazines may be more or less efficient, however.
-Hop-up is easy to use and could be adjusted without any tools.
-Ambidextrous for the most part.
-Good fire rate.
-Magazines do not leak even after long use.
-The hop-up unit. It does not click distinctly as I would prefer. It is also located on the exterior of the gun which to my preference should be inside. This is my opinion.
-The magazine becomes a bit prone to user error when used over time.
-The magpul on the magazines slides off easier than I would like which is my opinion.
-No foregrip included in the picture.
-Barrel length is a bit small in my opinion, but it can be fixed with a flash hider.
-The front iron sight was astonishingly stiff out of the box. Over time it did wear to my preference.
-When assembling after cleaning, the upper receiver was very stiff and requires quite a bit of force to place back with the lower receiver.
Overall a solid MK17. Although not as accurate as my AEGs, it has potential. I would not recommend this to small individuals, but otherwise a great airsoft gun.
"Disclaimer: I have been accused of being both a FNH fanboi and SCARaholic...
This is most realistic gas blowback version of the SCAR! Externally, this is the most accurate to real SCAR's (aside from the photos I've seen of TM's Recoil Shock AEG's). The trigger is even as meh as the real deal's OEM trigger! When you look at the fire control group in the lower receiver, that is pretty much what the real SCAR looks like!
Recoil is comparable to most semi-auto .22lr rifles I've shot. I only have 30' indoors to test airsoft guns right now and no chrono. At that distance, majority of .28 Elite Force bio bb's were in a 4" group. I was able to shoot 70ish bb's on a single Green Gas charge, mix of semi and full-auto shooting. I shot about 200 bb's total.
- 99.9% accurate replica of SCAR-H/MK17 compared to other GBB's
- External build quality is solid. With exception of gas adjuster torx tool, if something feels loose/rattles on this, it does on the real thing too
- The selector detents are nice and crisp, wish more airsoft guns had safeties/selectors like this!
- Hop Up adjuster is in a super convenient location, although I may see if it can be swapped for Allen head set screw.
- Gas adjuster torx tool detents are super weak and the tool is very loose in gas block (shimmed with little electrical tape) seems to be common issue among SCAR airsoft replicas though
- Button to collapse/extend the stock is ridiculously stiff, real SCAR requires minimal effort to adjust
- Front takedown pin is super tight, I'm hoping this loosens up and I don't need to use hammer and punch on it all the time
- Nobody makes an orange AAC M.I.T.E.R 51T flash hider/tuning fork!?!? lol
"By far the best gbbr on the market. Shoots dead on and kicks pretty good. Out of my experience this is THE only gbbr that you can buy that will do a mag dump straight outa the box. Great gun, great gas efficiency. It is expensive, but well worth it.
P.S. next to the real deal, you can’t tell them apart.
Discuss about Cybergun FN Herstal SCAR-H CQB Licensed MK17 Gas Blowback Airsoft Rifle by VFC (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov