ID: 69781 (AEG-CYMA-CM009A1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Aluminum alloy upper and lower receivers and barrel assembly
- Fixed stock with triangular polymer handguard, stock and pistol grip
- Adjustable front and rear sights
- Traditional Vietnam war era styling
- Reinforced V2 gearbox
- Wired to the handguard with a small Tamiya connector (Battery not included)
250rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
400 - 420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
FPS Range: 400-420
CYMA is among the oldest, most experienced and the largest Airsoft manufacturing facility in the world. Known for their unmatched quality control and professionalism, CYMA is selected to be the OEM of a vast amount of Airsoft products. Durability and performance meets affordability!
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Iíve had this rifle for my Vietnam loadout (obviously) for a few months. Iíve only used it in two gaming days, roughly from 10am to about 3 or 4 pm. If you rapidly pull the trigger on semi without letting it fully reset, by letting it move all the way to the front, or if the select fire switch isnít completely on semi or full auto, sheíll lock up on you. Easy fix is to just flip it to full auto, fire a quick burst, and youíre back in. This is an amazing rifle, however. Proper trigger squeeze and sight alignment mean anyone at the tip of your front sight post is finished. I use .28g bbs in mine and they fall a little short after about 100-150 meters. She has amazing power consumption though. Both game days were about 3 weeks apart and I forgot to charge my battery between them but I didnít have to switch to my backup at all.
- sturdy feel on all metal parts
- people feel it when it hits them
- bayonet lug for attaching a bayonet (two kills with that, thank you very much)
- decent rate of fire on semi (getting a new motor for faster trigger response)
- good olí Fashioned iron sights
- crisp, yet easy to maneuver, select fire switch
- plastic hand guard feels cheap, buttstock has better plastic but still feels cheap
- locks up sometimes (user error)
- trigger response could be faster
- mag well is a bit picky (the VN style short mags are stiff and I need to pull on them to drop them which slows down my reload time. At least they donít fall out when they shouldnít)
- came with a long type magazine (personal preference)
- select fire switch can move between semi and full auto causing a lock up if youíre not paying attention
All in all 4/5 due to trigger response, picky mag well, and lock up issue. Minor things that can be improved with some after market modifications and paying attention to your weapon.
"Got this not too long ago. But the only thing I hate about this gun is the handguard that feels like you can crush it if you squeeze it hard enough (like really cheap thin plastic) other wise great gun.
"Used this rifle at a couple of airsoft operations at the local field as well as some practice skirmishes.
The rifle has held up against abuse of being dropped, drug around, beaten against walls and trees. In the hands of a service member. After all of that, the finish is minimally worn, only at the mag well. There is no rattle of parts loosening and everything was tight to begin with. Iron sights have stayed at my zero and work as intended to the real steal version.
The rifle hits hard. I have not chrono'd it properly but believe it hits at the 410+ fps mark. I have drawn blood at 100ft approximate distance with the rifle, hitting center mass. The rifle also fires true, not needing much adjustment to the hop up to fire accurately at distance
The rifle also gets a lot of looks at the field as most everyone Carries tactical style m4's and ak's.
Discuss about CYMA M16A1 Full Metal Airsoft AEG with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!