ID: 69781 (AEG-CYMA-CM009A1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Aluminum alloy upper and lower receivers and barrel assembly
- Fixed stock with triangular polymer handguard, stock and pistol grip
- Adjustable front and rear sights
- Traditional Vietnam war era styling
- Reinforced V2 gearbox
- Wired to the handguard with a small Tamiya connector (Battery not included)
250rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
400 - 420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
FPS Range: 400-420
CYMA is among the oldest, most experienced and the largest Airsoft manufacturing facility in the world. Known for their unmatched quality control and professionalism, CYMA is selected to be the OEM of a vast amount of Airsoft products. Durability and performance meets affordability!
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"This is a darn good budget gun. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a Vietnam, old school SWAT, or elite 20th century mercenary loadout that can't get the Classic Army one. Everything about the gun works well enough, but could just be better. It comes with a cruddy high cap magazine which I pretty much ignore. The MAG brand Vietnam magazines work absolutely perfectly in it though. It comes with a triangle sight adjustment tool, and my Barska carry handle scope fits perfectly. The handguard is cheap, but doesn't feel like it will break easily fortunately. The gun is sadly not as accurate as I had hoped, so I bought a Prometheus 6.03 barrel and soft purple bucking, so we will see how that works out. The only things REALLY wrong are the A2 flash hider and stock. Yes, that is an A2 flash hider it comes with, and I measured the stock. It is an A2 stock, so that should settle the debate of if it is A1 or A2. The battery compartment is very large, so that's really nice to a point. It actually a bit too large and my batteries flop around in it, which is a bit bothersome.
All in all, other than the A2 parts, this is a very nice beginners or budget gun, but you do get what you pay for. Don't expect this to automatically be a super tac driver out of the box. It is reliable, durable, and quite fun, but could just be better.
"Thank you evike for this awesome aeg! This M16A1 is great! Shoots accurate with .20g and .25g bbs and perfect for Vietnam reenactment!
"Iíve had this rifle for my Vietnam loadout (obviously) for a few months. Iíve only used it in two gaming days, roughly from 10am to about 3 or 4 pm. If you rapidly pull the trigger on semi without letting it fully reset, by letting it move all the way to the front, or if the select fire switch isnít completely on semi or full auto, sheíll lock up on you. Easy fix is to just flip it to full auto, fire a quick burst, and youíre back in. This is an amazing rifle, however. Proper trigger squeeze and sight alignment mean anyone at the tip of your front sight post is finished. I use .28g bbs in mine and they fall a little short after about 100-150 meters. She has amazing power consumption though. Both game days were about 3 weeks apart and I forgot to charge my battery between them but I didnít have to switch to my backup at all.
- sturdy feel on all metal parts
- people feel it when it hits them
- bayonet lug for attaching a bayonet (two kills with that, thank you very much)
- decent rate of fire on semi (getting a new motor for faster trigger response)
- good olí Fashioned iron sights
- crisp, yet easy to maneuver, select fire switch
- plastic hand guard feels cheap, buttstock has better plastic but still feels cheap
- locks up sometimes (user error)
- trigger response could be faster
- mag well is a bit picky (the VN style short mags are stiff and I need to pull on them to drop them which slows down my reload time. At least they donít fall out when they shouldnít)
- came with a long type magazine (personal preference)
- select fire switch can move between semi and full auto causing a lock up if youíre not paying attention
All in all 4/5 due to trigger response, picky mag well, and lock up issue. Minor things that can be improved with some after market modifications and paying attention to your weapon.
Discuss about CYMA M16A1 Full Metal Airsoft AEG with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!