Phantom Gear Lubricating Penetrating Oil is designed to give you reliable and long lasting lubrication to protect against wear and tear, rust and corrosion. Extending the lifespan and serviceability of your firearms, fishing reels, tools, outdoor equipment, Airsoft equipment, and various other products that experience regular use. Application:
- Lubricate AEG piston to optimize friction with cylinder.
- Lubricate o-rings to keep them in optimized condition.
- Lubricate GBB nozzle to optimize friction with housing.
- Lubricate moving components for smooth operation.
- Lubricate fishing reels during services.
- Drop a few drops in bb/magazine to carry out fine dust in the barrel / hopup / magazine system.
- Designed to penetrate and lubricate providing long lasting lubrication
- High viscosity formulation makes application easy and prevents running
- Designed for a variety of applications where long lasting lubrication is required
- Easy to use applicator
- Compact bottle easily fits in range bags, tackle boxes and Airsoft kit
High viscosity penetrating oilManufacturer:
: This substance is flammable and toxic liquids. Prevent contact with skin, eyes, and do not inhale, consume / smoke. Store in cool, dry, well-ventilizated place out of direct sunlight, away from heat sources, ignition sources and incompatible materials. Check container regularly for damage or spillage. Failure to observe common sense could lead to bodily injury or death.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Phantom Gear General Purpose Penetrating Rifle Pistol Lubricant - 60ML with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!