- Authentic real stained wood stock
- Side folding wire stock with folding metal buttplate
- CO2 powered action provides you with plenty of power out on the field
- Front and rear sling swivels
- Realistic blowback action
- Adjustable rear sight
- Authentic steel-like finish
- CNC One piece outer barrel
FPS Range: 430-470
Developed out of a need to arm specialized infantry (mortar crews, paratroopers, machine gun crews, tank crews, engineersetc) the M1 Carbine came into service around mid-1942 and was issued up to and including the Vietnam war. Its design was to solve an issue where a standard full size rifle proved to be too heavy and unwieldy for specialized infantry to adequately perform their assigned duty while still lugging around a heavy backup weapon. The M1 Carbine with is .30 cartridge helps to bridge the gap between a full size rifle round and pistol round.
The King Arms M1 Carbine replica is a beautiful reproduction of this classic firearm. Made with real wood and aluminum alloy, the rifle looks and feels authentic. Adding to the realism is a Co2 powered gas recoil system which helps to imitate the bolt cycling action.Length:
635mm / 920mm (25.00"-36.00") Folded / Total x 267mmWeight:
2480g (~5 lbs)Inner Barrel:
15 rds CO2 magazine. Compatible with King Arms and other compatible M1 carbine magazineMuzzle Velocity:
430~470 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and CO2)Thread Direction:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
About King Arms / Eagle Force
King Arms was founded in 2004 with the mission to ensure optimum customer satisfaction by providing precision products and outstanding service. In 2015, we moved our headquarters from Hong Kong to Taiwan where we've continued to provide excellent products with the highest quality. While working with leading firearms manufactures, we provide to our customers a level of innovation and authenticity that can't be found anywhere else in the Airsoft industry. This goal is what continuously drives us to improve and gives us purpose.
(Write a review)
"This rifle is functionally fantastic, cosmetically OK, and practically useless, but it makes a fantastic prop or reenactment weapon. I got this for Christmas and was very impressed with how sturdy it was. I loaded a Co2 capsule into the mag and fired it flawlessly, then it was time to take the mag out. I already wrote what happened with that on the mag's page. I cut the bayonet lug and sleeve off to make it earlier war, then replaced the sigh with an l-type flip sight to make it even earlier war. That was a but trickier to do, as I needed to carve into the zinc-alloy in order to form a dovetail, but the sight fits in perfectly now. The stock will lose it's firmness after a while which I intent to fix with some washers at the base of the spring in the grip. Overall a fantastic rifle, just with the mags were in stock (and cheaper lol)
"Hi love my m1a1 great weapon and so sturdy..the only problem I found was magazine. When you put a co2 cartridge and lock it down air escapes from bottom of screw..I fixed problem by using plumbers tape on thread of bolt and piece of electrical tape on bottom of bolt where 2 holes are..problem solved..I think king arms should make the magazine better by making an o ring on the bolt and cover those 2 pin holes. Other than that great rifle I own both versions and use them for ww2 airsoft
- Lightweight, the magazines are the heaviest part
- Safety/Mag release is easy to use for lefties like me, use thumb while reloading
- Fires accurately and fast; range is indeterminate as I only have a 20 foot wide back yard
- Bolt has the press-down locking pin to lock it open
- Requires bolt pull to cock the first shot
- Stock folds nicely against the side, however for lefties due to the swing direction the screw must be tightened with a flat head slightly, no big deal
- Uses standard 12G Co2 capsules available from local stores in bulk (40 for $18 at Wal-Mart)
- Accurate magazine size
- Stamped "US CARBINE CAL .30 M1" on the receiver
- Stamped manufacture date on top of receiver behind steel sights
- Adjustable windage
- Stock has holder for oiler pin
- $48 dollar proprietary magazines
- Mags won't fit or will be extremely tight in real M1 Carbine magazine pouches, making carrying them in re-enactment realistic pouches a hassle unless you find some that can stretch/are specially made for the airsoft version magazines
I'd recommend this for left-handed shooters. If you're a lefty looking for a good WWII gun, don't buy a Thompson. They're a pain for southpaw usage. Buy this instead. I would know, I have both, and this is my preferred firearm of the two.
Discuss about King Arms CO2 Powered Gas Blowback M1A1 - Paratrooper Model with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov