ID: 48746 (GR-WE-MSKS-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
FPS Range: 370-420
- High Strength Nylon Reinforced Polymer Lower Receiver
- Aluminum Alloy Upper Receiver
- Full Metal RIS Front End
- Steel Alloy QD Barrel System
- Tightbore Precision Inner Barrel
- Ambidextrous Selector Switch, Magazine Release, and Charging Handle
- Retractable Folding Stock
- Integrated Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Full Length Top Rail for Optics
- Adjustable Flip-up Front and Rear Sights
- Newly Designed Hopup System for Optimum Accuracy and Range
- Integrated QD Sling Swivel Mounting Points (Sling Swivel not included)
- Mock Gas Adjustment Knob for Extraordinarily Realistic Detail
- Reinforced Full Metal Trigger Assembly
- Full Metal Bolt with Hard-Kick Recoil Spring
- Realistic Hard-Kick Blowback System with Locking Bolt Mechanism
540mm / 710mm - 785mm (Folded / Adjustable)Weight:
30rds. Works with WE-Tech and other compatible M4 Series Airsoft GBB MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
370-420 FPS (Measured w/ .20g BB)Thread Direction:
Green Gas, Red Gas, PropaneFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
WE is world's premiere manufacture and OEM of some of the best airsoft products in the world. Exclusively distributed by Evike.com in the USA we offer unmatched after-sales support, full parts support, gun services, availability on complete selections and much more!
(Write a review)
"I've had this gun for a few months and as if right now it's is cool and even with the could im able to get at least a mag and 1/2 tho when im in side its like it doesn't want to run out of gas. I don't have a crono so i can't say anything about that how ever the gropings at 40 ft. are very tite the kick is nice feels a bit stronger than a .22 cal rifle all-around its a great gun for the price and i mean it's an ACR so there rear to see i love it and im sure that you would as well
"I decided to do another review thats close to almost a year of usage. I still have the rifle with stock internals except the inner barrel. I swapped to an A+ 6.08mmX270mm inner barrel so I can use Nuprol 4.0 (close or whichever gives you more fps) and it shoots VERY consistent at 398FPS for outdoors. I use Nuprol 2.0 for indoor CQB with .25g BBs because I've got into it with the chrono guy who is a moron for not understanding physics and propper GBBR chrono'ing.
Again, Ive heard lots of lemons, but I got myself a golden WE ACR CQB and its primary choice for playing airsoft now.
NOTE: Wether you choose the Carbine length or SBR, you MUST polish the bolt's belly and top of hammer due to the paint causing cycling issues making friction.
"I got this rifle as my first GBBR and after several friends told me not to buy it. It is a bad a** rife!! Mine shoots 320-310 FPS using .20g, but you have to buy the NPAS valve to open the nozzle for more gas to flow and FPS boost. It's solid build quality and can't wait to try on my local fields.
- Weights about 5-6 lbs
- crisp trigger response
- Good recoil
- Collapsible and retractable stock
- Cheek riser
- Monolithic uninterrupted top rail
- Remington Defense direct attachment rail
- Two 5 hole picatinny, 10 hole picatinny rail attachment
- Ambi everything! (mag release, bot release, charging handle placement, fire selection)
- Gotta have the RA Tech NPAS nozzle to manipulate gas for higher FPS to play outdoor.
Discuss about WE-Tech MSK CQB Airsoft GBB Rifle (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov