ID: 46247 (RD-GG-GT1-HM)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- 20mm Low Profile Mount Base
- QD Lever Mount
- Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- 11 Brightness Settings
- Anti-Glare Coating
- Compatible with All 20mm Accessory Rails
- Great for Indoor and Outdoor Scenarios
- Rubber Lens Covers and CR1620 Battery included
- Includes both High and Low Mounts
50mm (From Bottom of Mount to Center of Optic)Magnification:
1x CR1620 (1 included)Material:
Aluminum AlloyPackage Includes:
Red Dot Sight, Rubber Lens Covers, Allen Wrench, CR1620 Battery, Low Profile Mount, High Profile MountManufacturer:
Established in Taiwan in 1986, G&G has always been determined to make the highest quality Airsoft products. G&G continues to find new designs, better materials, and innovative systems to make our products stronger and more competitive. We always focus on customer's needs and we believe that a high-quality product is the best sales pitch.It is our continual goal that our customers can enjoy the best possible experience using our products, and we strive to deliver the best quality product as the key to our success.
(Write a review)
"Well made, reliable sight by G&G. 10/10
"Had this for about 3 years now, still running perfectly.
Nice solid build and quality.
Will be buying another one soon!
"- Seems like itâ€™s almost 100% Paralax free (some call this â€śghostingâ€ť)
- really solid
- guys if you can accurately hit what you point your gun at, then whatâ€™s the point in having an optic? Yes, itâ€™s a little more expensive than most, but a good optic is well worth the money
- AVENGERS KILL FLASH DOES NOT FIT!! EVIKE RECOMMENDS GETTING THE WII TECH LEXAN OPTIC COVER
- dot is crisp, and really bright
- QD is always a plus
Discuss about G&G GT1 Red Dot Sight w/ 20mm Rail Mount - High Profile with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov