ID: 39535 (BB-EJ20-5KWx1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Manufactured & designed in Japan & Taiwan. These are not Chinese made low quality BBs that are commonly inconsistent
- Evike.com BBs are of the highest quality and by using them you ensure that your Airsoft gun is under warranty!
- Suitable for all tight bore barrels carried by Evike.com
- Made with environmental friendly materials
- Designed for professional training & simulation gaming
- Highest Rating in Accuracy, Grouping, and Range. Minimal Jamming
- Made by the #1 BB manufacturer; Evike provides the biggest selection of high grade BBs in the world
- Affordable, factory direct pricing to ensure you don't settle for less and risk damaging your gun
The Evike.com Japanese Specification bbs works exceptionally well for guns specifically designed to use smaller size diameter bbs like the KSC and KWA gas hand gun series. They will work for ALL Airsoft guns being smaller. (You are trading off some air seal, for better center of mass). These bbs are also "problem solved" for those who invested into a tight bore barrel that is too tight for all other bbs.Weight:
5.88mm (Will work with all Airsoft guns. Recommended for KSC KWA and those with a tight bore barrels too tight for regular size match grade bbs)Manufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"works well in atp auto. Cheaper than kwa bbs, and you can get a small bag if that's all you need.
"This fellow who wrote the previous review was a newb... These bbs are the best for the price. They flow through my tight bore barrel just fine. Few flyers, but thats normal, even with my real .223 m&p ar you get a few flyers with bulk ammo.
He says blow up his gun ? It can happen if you try to clear your jammed airsoft barrel by going full auto for awhile in hopes of shooting the bad bb out. Causing a stripped piston.
Aside from that 5 stars
- for the cash cant get better
- nice consistency and balance
Really none pick up a bag or two try them out wont regret it
"These bbs are amazing. you cant go wrong they are perfect. most people either use .20 or .25 but a split right down the middle is perfect. i use these bbs for my pistol and they work flawlessly. these bbs are great for any guns. ive fed them through my m4 and they are great i highly recomend these. these bbs are high quality.
Discuss about (AIRSOFTCON WEEK DEAL!) Evike.com MAX Precision Japanese Spec. 6mm Airsoft BBs (Weight: .20g / 5000 Rounds / White) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!