ID: 35126 (GR-WE-L85-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
L85-Type Flash Hider in image not included
- Heavy Duty Full Metal Construction
- Durable Nylon Fiber Foregrip, Handle, and Cheek Rest
- Hard Gas Blowback Kick. Maximum realism
- Detachable carry handle to allow mounting of SUSAT style scope
- 100% parts availability and support to ensure the gun will never go out of service on you
- Easy disassembly for maintenance and troubleshooting
- Compact Bullpup design ideal for any situation
1 Round (6mm). System:
Open Chamber Gas Blowback. WE / WETTI Patented GBB SystemFiring Mode:
Semi Automatic, Full Automatic and SafetyHopup:
Gen II Open Chamber Adjustable HopupThread:
14mm NegativeMuzzle Velocity:
370-410 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BB's) Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine, User ManualRange:
800mmSource of Power:
Green Gas, Propane Adapters and Co2 with Co2 mag.Manufacturer:
WETTI / WE-Tech
FPS Range: 370-410
WE is world's premiere manufacture and OEM of some of the best airsoft products in the world. Exclusively distributed by Evike.com in the USA we offer unmatched after-sales support, full parts support, gun services, availability on complete selections and much more!
(Write a review)
"The WE L85 has been around for several years now. Past reviews of this product have been a mixed bag of sorts. Here is our experience with this product thus far:
1. The only GBBR variant on the market. 1:1 scale.
2. While this replica is of better than average build quality, it does require careful break in, inspection, fastener tightening ,cleaning/lubrication. In the exact same fashion as a real rifle.
3. After the break in period, 500 or so bbs, the replica was "field stripped" for cleaning and inspection. On ours, the nozzle carrier was found to be shaving across the trigger mechanism. The carrier appears to be made from a light zinc alloy and its shavings required hot soap water to fully remove. The shavings stopped at 700 or so bbs. The replica has been fired in both semi and full auto fire for 4000 rds thus far. No stoppages or parts failure have been observed.
4. Numbers. This replica has consistently chronographed at 495 fps, with 2.12 joules in energy being recorded. We use propane gas and .23 g bb. Temp, 60 plus degrees.
5. All in all a very unique replica. Evike offers this replica at a very reasonable price with full parts support.
"Good rifle and accurate but it tends to jam due to the magazine wobbling in the mag well, but the best way to fix this is just a stick a small piece of gorilla tape or duct tape and stick it inside the well on both left and right sides and problem solved.
"So this gun is pretty amazing to say the least. Out of the box it is a monster. Clocking in at round 430 fps with .28g bbs on a 85 -/+ degree day. The hop up is well adjusted ( for me atleast ) right out of the box. It is a back heavy gun, so if you have had a back heavy gun and didn't like it don't buy this! It uses the same bolt as other WE Tech M4s so the hop up is a pain to adjust. You get a tiny allen wrench to adjust it, its just awe full. WE if you are reading this please change the hop up adjustment to something like the KWA MP9, please. If your field doesn't allow high fps guns you can buy the NPAS which allows you to control the gasses and what not lowering or raising the fps.
tl;dr buy it if you want a british l85 with some spice to it. Its heavy and difficult to adjust but worth it when done. 69/10 would buy again for self pleasure
Discuss about WE L85 Bullpup Full Metal Airsoft Gas Blowback GBB Rifle - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov