ID: 29458 (BAT-GP913D)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently
Sold Out Email Me When In Stock Add to Wishlist
Intellect 9.6V 1600mAh Airsoft Battery Pack (Butterfly Configuration) Butterfly configuration can be used as a 9.6V small type, and as a crane stock battery that fits most existing crane stocks in the market. Capacity (Amp): 1600mah Power (V): 9.6v Plug Type: Small-Tamiya Female Cell Size: 2/3A, 1.2V each Number of Cells: 8 Configuration Type (For Airsoft): Mini / Butterfly Cell Chemistry: Ni-Mh Manufacture: Intellect / G&P Features: - Long Recharge Life cycle. - Consistent, reliable power output. - Super high capacity for mini type. - Advanced Ni-Mh technology. Easy to charge. Does not require discharging. - Enhanced ROF (Rate of fire) - Reliability: All Matrix brand battery packs are factory direct and sold within a few months, you will never risk buying an old battery pack. - Recommended to be charged using a smart charger. Reviews: A super popular battery pack that is very useful. (Can be used as a regular 9.6V battery pack and fits most crane stocks.) Get a smart charger and you will be spoiled from how easy it is to manage your battery. Some batteries may be labeled as G&P. These are still manufactured 100% by Intellect Battery Co. (Write a review) "I bought two of these about 11 years ago and they still work. In comparison, the battery that came with one of my guns lasted 3 years before it became entirely unusable. After 11 years, the only problems I have encountered so far are a somewhat loose connector on one and the shrink wrap holding the cells together started tearing on the other battery.
Issues & how to prevent/fix them:
- The connector became loose after about 3 years and most likely happened because it would fall out of the battery compartment whenever I removed the battery (M4A1 and G36C handguards). This has not had any effect on performance and can be prevented by laying your gun down on a flat surface while opening the battery compartment.
- The shrink wrap holding the battery cells had a small tear on the end opposite of the wires. The battery arrived in this condition but functioned without issues. After a couple years the tear became bigger. This can be fixed with electrical tape, and for me the electrical tape has been working for at least 7 years.
- The batteries may overheat while charging. This issue affects every rechargeable battery. If you don't have one already, you should buy the Tenergy universal smart charger. That charger has a temperature sensor and if the battery overheats, it will stop charging until the battery cools to a safe temperature. It will also stop charging once the battery is fully charged. I have found that a rubber band is the most effective at keeping the temperature sensor attached to the battery.
Compatibility (I know for a fact that the battery will fit in these guns):
- G&G M4A1 (front-wired) - The battery fits in the handguard with plenty of clearance. It will work on any TM compatible M4 that is front wired to the handguard. Magpul MOE handguards will also fit the battery with clearance.
- JG G36C - The battery fits in the handguard, but is a tight fit and you need to be careful not to pinch the wires. The G36C is the smallest handguard for G36's, so it will probably fit in any front-wired G36. The butterfly configuration is best for this gun.
- G&G M4 (rear-wired) - The battery fits in the crane stock just barely. It is a pain to put in the battery on this gun. The butterfly configuration works, but there are batteries that are specifically designed for crane stocks that will fit better. It may or may not fit in different stocks.
- SCAR-L (rear-wired) - It fits well in the stock with a little clearance. It is likely to fit in any brand SCAR-L or SCAR-H.
- CYMA AK-47 (rear-wired to stock) - The battery fits, and there is enough space to hold a spare battery of the same type. It will fit easily into any gun that uses large-type batteries with a small tamiya connector.
If you are looking for a small-type battery for your gun, this battery is probably the best non-Li-Po battery available on the market. Yes, it costs more than other brands, but it is definitely worth the extra money. It will last an incredibly long time if you take care of it. The long-term cost is lower because you won't have to replace it after 3 years. I recommend the butterfly configuration instead of the normal brick configuration, because it will fit anywhere that a 9.6v small brick battery can fit, plus crane stocks. "10/10
I use this battery in my AGM MP40 big difference in rps and charge compared to a 8.4v 1100MaH that my gun came with "It does what its supposed to and holds up decently. For the price definitely recommend Read More Reviews Write a Review
Intellect NiMH Battery for Airsoft AEGs with Small Tamiya Connector (Size: 9.6V 1600mAh) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently
Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.