ID: 27771 (Vest-CIRAS-OD)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Radio and other accessories not included
*Radio and other accessories not included
The USMC style C.I.R.A.S. type tactical vest is the ideal modular tactical vest for anyone looking for similar features to the real thing without the $500.00 price tag. The vest includes 5X double M4/M16 type magazine pouches, a general purpose pouch and admin pouch as well as two pistol magazine size pouches. The rear of the vest features full MOLLE webbing and drag handle.
- Quick release system
- 5 M4/M16 magazine pouches (fits 10 M4/M16 magazines)
- Full MOLLE compatibility
- Adjustable cummerbund
- Accepts medium and large size plates
- Fully adjustable size
One size fits most Dimensions:
21" X 12.5" X 7" Color:
600 denier nylon Manufacturer:
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
(Write a review)
"I have had this rig for about a year and I have moved just about everything off to something new accept for the main rig by now and Id say its a solid buy for anyone looking for a style like this. It's very easy to put on and is just fun to have.
- Very nice out adjustable it is, most vests with airsoft you can't usually adjust them to your liking and you can do that with this.
- Great deal for its price, seriously, you get 5 double stack m4 mag pouches, a large radio pouch, a general utility pouch, 2 mag pouches that can fit 40mm shells, and a 2 slot admin pouch. This would normally run you 150+ on any other vest.
- Plenty of space on the back of it for farther modding.
- Even though you can stack 2 M4 mags into one of the pouches it is a REALLY tight fit. That being said the standard m4 mag is about the only mag you can double stack in them. Any other m4 mag that is any bigger won't fit and will most likely rip if you try and force it.
- The stitching is kinda weak so after about a years use, the threading will start to break and fall out. This really isn't an issue though because by the time its happened you will either have gotten a better vest or bought new pouches. This really only happens to the pouches though and the vest is really sturdy.
- The general use pouch is not the best, the zippers are weak and I would highly ill-advise that you try and stuff it to the max with items, it would most likely break the pouch.
The cons seam pretty strong but they really aren't that bad for the price. 8.5/10 would recommend.
- Feels solid, high quality materials
- Fits well on me (I'm a relatively bigger guy at 5'11", 255lbs), comfortable
- Looks great.
- Lots of room for more MOLLE pouches, especially if you're a GBB player like me and you need more mag pouches (30rnds)
- Interfaces well with my Condor hydration pack and pouches
- The included radio pouch fits a dummy radio /radio case perfectly.
- Not a big problem, but the pouches come attached very loosely. I imagine this is a feature so that you can reorient them however you want easily, but it means you will have to spend some time reattaching all the MOLLE pouches before you try it out on the field.
- The tan color is a bit misleading – it is far closer to coyote brown, which is perfect for me since all my other gear matches well with it.
- The mag pouches are advertised as doubles, but I am having a hard time fitting two mags in at a time. This may change as I wear it more and the material loosens up a bit, but for now (after having it for about a month), I am only running one M4 style mag per pouch.
"Received this yesterday. At first glance, i liked what i saw. Color definitely isnt tan though. 100% coyote brown. Which isn’t a big deal at all. Quality is nice. Though theres some sharp pieces inside of the vest that scratched me slightly. So id suggest checking all of the stitching/fabric inside for anything sharp. Fit perfectly out of the box without any adjustments. (6’0 230lbs). Vest has some weight to it without anything packed into it which i really liked. Mag pouches are advertised as double mag pouches which isnt the case. I was only able to fit 1 mag (Evike brand BAMF mid caps) in each one. Maybe after wearing in some 2 will be able to fit. And speaking of pouches. They come very loosely attached. Be sure to remove and reattach properly. Overall, im really satisfied with this vest.
Discuss about USMC Style C.I.R.A.S. Type Force Recon Tactical Vest (Color: OD Green) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov