- Reliable remote activation for any SureFire WeaponLight with a switch socket
- Provides remote momentary-on and constant-on WeaponLight activation
- Switch platform clips to Picatinny rail without tools
- The SR07 has a 7-inch cable that works with most rifle/carbine applications
- Weatherproof switches and plug protect your electronics from damage
Go With The Remote Option. The SR07 Remote Dual Switch provides remote activation for any SureFire WeaponLight with a switch socket. Two switches — a momentary-on pressure pad switch and a constant-on pushbutton switch — are integrated with 7-inch remote cable and snap-on clamp for easy attachment to your firearm's Picatinny rail forend.
Fits Millennium Universal, Classic Universal, and Scout Lights with a socketed tailcap, and X200, X300, and X400 lights with XT tailcapsMaterial:
The flashlight, to many a handy tool, but to military special operations teams, SWAT, Search & Rescue, and other demanding SureFire customers it's a crucial piece of life-saving equipment. That's why we engineer and manufacture no-compromise illumination tools built to outperform and outlast anything you might have previously called a flashlight. Compact, lightweight, and virtually indestructible, you'll feel the difference just by holding one. Turn it on, and you'll see that no finer light exists anywhere. SureFire-maker of the world's finest illumination tools.
Discuss about SureFire SR07 Remote Dual Switch for Surefire Weapon Lights with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov