- CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens
- Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable
- Features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you know when to charge. Indicator glowing green (Battery remaining>=70 % ), indicator glowing yellow(Battery remaining 15-70%), indicator glowing red (Battery remaining<=15%)
- Portable faster charging MCC II USB charging cable provided in the package
- Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam
- Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels, plus a strobe mode
The S2R Baton II is the upgraded version of the popular S2R Baton predecessor.
It has a compact build (5% shorter than S2R Baton) for easy grip and portability.
The light can produce a maximum output of 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lens that produces a perfectly balanced beam.
It has several modes to choose from including three standard modes, turbo, moonlight, and strobe.
The S2R Baton II features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you always know when to charge. It boasts a new MCC II magnetic charging system to ensure faster charging in a smaller form factor.
The S2R II also features a dual direction pocket clip for enhanced everyday carry.
100mm / 3.94inHead Diameter:
23mm / 0.91inBody Diameter:
23mm / 0.91inLED:
Luminus SST-40 CW LEDBeam Distance:
443ft / 135mPerformance:
1,150 lumens (230min) / 400 lumens (4hr) / 120 lumens (14hr) / 15 lumens (100hr) / 0.5 lumens (60 days)Light Intensity:
Magnetic USB Charge BaseCompatible Batteries:
Customised 18650Light Form:
Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illuminationLens / Reflector Type:
TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)Mode Operation:
Side SwitchForm / Size Factor:
Medium size (Permanent Marker)
Discuss about Olight S2R Baton II 1,150 Lumen LED Rechargeable Flashlight with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov