- Aluminum alloy barrel assembly, receiver, and action with real wood stock
- Smooth cycling spring powered bolt action(no need for batteries or gas to operate); for added realism, the bolt cannot be seated and locked when the magazine is empty
- Solid out of the box performance
- Realistic 1:1 Scale Replica
- Easy to reload drop free 24rd box magazine
- Metal front and rear sights w/ front sight hood
- Easy to access hopup adjustment located under rear sight
- Functional safety
Regarded as one of the best bolt gun actions ever made, the Mauser Kar98 is the benchmark in which most are compared to. The Karabiner 98 Kurz (Carbine 98 Short) or Kar 98K is a shortened variant of the Gewehr 98, the Kar 98K was the primary issue infantry service rifle of the German army from 1935 to the end of The Second World War in 1945. The rifle saw action in every theater of war involving German forces. While it was outclassed by semi-automatic rifles fielded by US troops, the Kar 98k was a formidable weapon despite its rate of fire disadvantage. The Kar 98k demonstrated outstanding reliability and accuracy throughout the war; it was not uncommon for soldiers to be able to make effective shots out to 500 meters with iron sights and up to 1000 meters by skilled snipers using telescopic sights. The reputation and success of the rifle led to the Kar 98K finding its way into the hands of infantry of many opposing nations as captured or scavenged weapons. Today the Mauser Kar 98K is a highly sought after historical weapon by collectors and firearm enthusiasts alike.
The S&T Mauser Kar 98K is a beautiful replica of the historical German infantry battle rifle. The Kar 98K features an imitation wood stock with aluminum alloy barrel, receiver, and action. Powering the rifle is an easy to use and convenient spring piston system to allow the rifle to be much more economical to field. The bolt is easy to cycle and the rifle boasts solid out of the box power and performance.
Manufacturer: S&T / USA Exclusive Distributed by Matrix
FPS Range: 400-420
Single Shot, SafetySystem:
Bolt ActionPackage Includes:
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
S&T is a group of Airsoft enthusiasts that produces rifles and parts based on the trends in the Airsoft industry. Their mission is to supply a wide range of quality products with the most competitive pricing for dealers and consumers alike. S&T was founded in 2009 with their HQ office located in Hong Kong, a subsidiary office in Japan, as well as Airsoft / Airgun manufacturing facilities in China.
(Write a review)
"Love love love the Kar98k!
I bought this rifle after New Years and I am falling for it. The bolt is pretty easy to pull and smooth when it cycled. The mag is stiff to come out but will eventually break in [which is still a good thing]
Pinpoint accuracy to the torso about 100 ft is superb and consistent fps is hold very well.
I also added the TNT upgrades and this kar98k shoot like a beast!! I am clocking almost about 220 ft [with no cross breeze] and I am extremely happy with the performance result of the TNT upgrades
+easy to use
+real wooden stock
-woods can easily be scratched and damaged
-front ironsight is a little loose
-upper wooden pieces is loose
I bought my kar98k w/ real wood and it has some decent weight to it. I'd say it's worth the money if your looking for a reliable kar98k Springer out in the market. Upgrade parts and magazines are available oversea.
"i got this gun as a gift as someone who loves ww2 this gun is great the fake wood does call for drop conserns
"I have to say this is one of my favorite airsoft bolt action platforms as it mixes both the fun of a ww2 rifle with the performance to back it up. Out the box I was shooting 380ish which is super low but on my local field I had no issues using the irons and lighter than normal sniping bbs and it was a blast. Mag system works great and is cleverly placed. Fast forward to now where I have it fully TNT upgraded (takedown and reinstall of parts is pretty simple vs other models) and some .43's and its a laser beam. easily reaching 200' but be warned, good luck getting a better scope than those g&g ones (would not recommend despite not needing to mod anything.)
- Out the box "skirmsihable"
- iron sights are easy and fun to use
-accurate 120-150' stock
- great mag system vs other ww2/BASR models
- UPGRADABLE via TNT parts (highly recommend at least the hop and barrel set up)
- 90 degree trigger stock
- locks open on empty mag(although sometimes it doesnt feed a round when you reload depending on mag condition)
- hop up adjustment works great and is a mix between a tdc and an ak slider (modding may be needed otb but is easy to do)
- once upgraded it's terrifyingly good.
- butt plate likes to slip on you and creates an awkward angle to cycle the bolt
- mags/loading chamber are vulnerable to dirt/debris and can cause cycling issues if you're a slob
- fake wood look likes to fade easy from heavy use.
- available scopes on the market suck. (heavy modding needed for using a better scope)
- hard to find mags and parts (overseas only real source atm)
Long story short this is a great platform and for what it costs stock and or upgraded its a great value and a blast to play with if looking for a ww2 sniper that can actually snipe! 9/10
Discuss about Matrix / S&T Mauser Kar 98K WWII German Infantry Bolt Action Service Rifle (Model: Real Wood) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov