- Fully licensed FN Herstal trademarks with individualized laser engraved serial number
- Krytac Low Profile Modular Aluminum upper receiver assembly with optic rail. High quality injection molded reinforced polymer frame
- Ultra light weight, compact, and maneuverable. Ergonomic design makes the weapon incredibly comfortable to shoulder and fire
- Bullpup design allows for a longer inner barrel to improve accuracy and range
- Fully ambidextrous controls allow the weapon to be operated by either left or right handed users without reconfiguration or modification
- Two-stage trigger when in full-auto mode; pulling the trigger back half way fires a shot in semi-auto, a full trigger pull fires gun in full-auto
- Enlarged hop-up door can be accessed by pulling the charging handle to the rear, revealing a rotary hop-up
- 200rd to 50rd convertible magazine with last-round BB follower, Magazine cut-off makes gun cease firing when magazine is emptied
- Redesigned Krytac P90 gearbox that utilizes Japanese caged 8mm bearings, easily accessible quick change spring mechanism, in-line MOSFET, and automotive fuse
- Easily accessible motor height adjustment, removable gearbox plate allows easy accessibility to the gearbox for maintenance
- Externally accessible length of trigger pull adjustment
Developed in response to NATO requests for a compact but effective firearm for vehicle crews, support personnel, special operations, counter-terrorist units, and crew served weapon operators, the FN-P90 manages to excel in many of the categories FN-Herstal set out to achieve. The futuristic Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) / Sub-Machine Gun (SMG) entered production in 1990 and began service starting in 1991 and is continued to be used by militaries, law enforcement, and special operation groups around the world today. Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the weapon far surpassed the 9x19mm weapons in performance and handling. The small caliber boasted greatly improved velocity at only half the weight of standard 9x19mm cartridges thus allowing the user to carry a great deal more ammunition into combat. Additionally, more rounds can be loaded into a magazine thanks to the cartridges relatively small diameter. Due to its incredibly high velocity, the 5.7x28mm cartridge fires at an exceptionally flat trajectory with roughly 30% less felt recoil which greatly improves accuracy even under fully automatic fire. The FN-P90's design came about after extensive ergonomic research; its small profile makes it ideal for tight, confined spaces as well as for personnel who require a concealable weapon. Featuring true-fully-ambidextrous controls, the FN-P90 is the first of its kind to be right handed and left handed shooter friendly without any modification or re-configuring of the firearm. The weapons charging handle, magazine release, and back up sights are symmetrically distributed on both sides of the firearm; the safety / fire control is located at the base of the firearms trigger which can be easily accessed with the thumb or index finger. The weapon also uniquely ejects spent casings downwards away from the users' face which makes for a much more pleasant shooting experience when needing to transition from left to right and vice versa.
This Krytac-produced P90 replica is a cut above the common P90 Airsoft AEG. Featuring creature comforts that those familiar with the platform would be happy to hear about; This P90 sports a Krytac gearbox, with their famous in-line MOSFET, standard 8mm bearings, automotive fuse, Deans battery plug, and quick change spring mechanism. The trigger mechanism now also works like the real P90, with a functioning dual stage trigger unit when the PDW is in full-auto. An enlarged hop-up door to accommodate the usage with gloves can be manually opened, or by pulling the charging handle to the rear will open the hop-up window, revealing a rotary hop-up. Brand new to the P90 is also a 200 round or 50 round convertible magazine that has a magazine cut-off function, making the gun cease fire when you are out of ammunition. If convenience is also your thing, the body of the this PDW also has a small hole, near the trigger grip that allows for motor height adjustment along with a removable gearbox plate, allowing one to access the gearbox for regular maintenance. The upper receiver also comes with individualized serial numbers laser engraved on the side, and an integrated front sight inside the optic mount, though there are also 2 side-mounted backup sights as a holdover from the P90 with the built in optic.
The EMG Custom Edition Alpine White P90 comes with Krytacs latest Modular Receiver Set pre installed. The Modular Receiver set features a shorter profile than the standard P90 upper receiver as well as an extended barrel for improved range and accuracy. This shorter profile Modular Receiver sets the top Picatinny rail closer to your bore axis to allow for better compatibility of aftermarket optics without greatly increasing your height over bore.
Manufacturer: EMG / Krytac (Licensed by Cybergun / FN Herstal)
FPS Range: 400-405
200/50rd Mid-to-Standard Capacity. Compatible with Tokyo Marui P90 Magazines. A guide will be released soon for compatibility with CYMA P90 magazines.Rounds Per Second:
20 RPS, Tested with an 11.1v Battery at 20cThread Direction:
Krytac P90 Gearbox, Upgradeability to be determinedMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
11.1v or 7.4v 1000mAh PEQ type LiPo recommended (Wired to the rear with a Deans connector) (NOTE: Battery output rating should not exceed 30 amps
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Battery Housing Extension Assembly, Manual
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world has never seen before; products we would put our name on, and products that hit the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) was spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself, and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufacturers, to work with inspiring top innovators in the firearms industry. That combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry, an industry we believe in, EMG was born.