KJW Full Metal KC-02 Airsoft Gas Blowback Sniper Rifle
The KJW KC02 is a Tactical Lightweight Rifle that is perfect for any medium to long range loadout. The internal gas system is based around a high efficiency magazine that can consistently shoot all 22 rounds with ease. The entire gun is made from Nylon Fiber and Aluminum making it lightweight and very durable. The KC02 also includes 4x 20mm Rails for tactical accessories, as well as a railed flat top for easy scope mounting. Weight:
Nylon Fiber, Aluminum Alloy, Zinc MetalFire Mode:
Buy spare magazines here at Evike.com!Muzzle Velocity:
380~400+ FPS (Measured with Green Gas & 0.20g BB's)Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine, 3x Nylon Fiber Rail CoversFeatures:
- Full Nylon Fiber/Aluminum body construction
- Removable Fully adjustable Front and Rear Sights
- 3 Rail Covers included
- Retractable M4-style LE stockManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"Its a great gun, You will need more than one mag, because that 30 rounds (extended mag) and the 22(normal mag). it goes quicker than you think. :)
over all MAKE SURE YOU GET THE GREEN GAS mags(way better to my standards)
ITS ACCURATE, kindoff silent. and AWESOME
Its super lightweight.
"I've had this gun for a while now. It works great as a dmr, I have a scope/bipod/magpul stock & grip/and a suppressor on it and it looks AWESOME! It's very accurate and the recoil is fun, but nothing special. Do not put a tight bore in this! Put a wide bore barrel. Wide bores are better for gas guns... I learned that the expensive/hard way. Overall a good gun. Definitely my favorite GBB.
- not as costly as most GBB rifles
- versatile, you can field this in cqb or field
- looks awesome
- evoke sells a lot of parts for it
- mags are very difficult to load. Its possible with a speed loader but the springs are too strong and won't let the bbs in.
- it is threaded, but it took me hours of putting the barrel in vices and heating it with propane torches, trying to unscrew with pipe wrenches. Then when that didn't work me and a neighbor used his drill press to drill out the orange tip. But it was still stuck in between the threads and wouldn't budge. So I bought a replacement barrel off evike.
"So I bought this gun about a year ago.
I really like the feel of the rifle and the price point that it's at.
Good recoil and mag size for dmr use. Bad news is that it's very difficult to get replacement parts for this gun. I can't find the bolt stop anywhere in the world and the email that kjw has to contact them won't let me send an email to them.
The gun also had a major hooking problem the day got it. Every shot I fired would come out of the barrel and at about 25 feet hook hard right and miss my target by a lot.
After a new barrel hop up and many differnet heavy weight bbs I could never fix the issues.
I do look forward to getting another one in the future but now I no the problems and will be sending it back if it has any issues.
Over all a good gun but not as a starter gun
Discuss about KJW Full Metal KC-02 Style-B Airsoft Gas Blowback Sniper Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!