- Military spec 500D Nylon construction for extra durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
- Neoprene padded neck strap offering good protection when your pup lunges or charges
- Hook-and-loop belly strap with UTX® buckled reinforcement for keeping the harness in place
- Mesh design offering breathability for sunny days out in the park
- Heavy duty grab handle for efficient K9 control when necessary
- 3 loop panels measuring at 3.5 by 3.5 for name patches and morale patches
- MOLLE compatible sides for dog pouches and treat totes
This one is for the users that complain about some of our harnesses sliding or crinkling at the back! Weve vamped up the fit and upgraded its breathability, offering optimized mobility when your pup is geared up, meaning that your pup will look, feel, and move like the coolest K9 on the block!
When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point for loading up dog packs. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog, or 2.5-3kf for a 25kg dog. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog's breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
500D Nylon, 2mm Neoprene Rubber Sheet Neck Strap, 500g Mesh Fabric, UTX® BucklesHandle Pull Strength:
110lb/50kgD-ring Pull Strength:
176lb/80kg for size L, 264.5lb/120kg for size M/L
OneTigris is a group of young hearts and lovers of life, and our mission is to empower you with motivation and affordable quality gear that helps you to do more and go further. How? By taking note of the needs of each user and where their heart takes them. Every day is a quest for inspirations and the urge to connect with people through good gear and tactical living. Do more with the same budget; begin your journey with good gear.
Discuss about OneTigris Submariner Dog Harness (Size: Medium) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov