- Full metal construction with imitation wood furniture
- Lever-action shell ejecting design
- Full metal frame
- Includes 10 BB cartridges
- Fixed front sight and adjustable rear sight
- Compatible with Umarex Peacemaker BB cartridges
- Powered by (2) 12 g CO2 Capsules housed in the stock
FPS Range: 550-600
Now here's an air gun you just HAVE to have in your collection, but not just to look at. It's too fun to put on the wall. Images of the Wild West come alive with the Legends Cowboy Lever Action Air Rifle from Umarex Airguns! The Legends Series of air guns brings to life the classic arms of the past backed by the quality standards and imagination that only Umarex delivers. Stylized after the Model 1894, this backyard-friendly quiet CO2 rifle resembles the rifle regarded by gun historians as the "ultimate lever-action design". The Umarex Cowboy Lever Action spits shells when you operate the lever. You load it in realistic fashion, 10 BB cartridges inserted into its under barrel tube magazine. Put a little RWS Chamber Lube on the tip of two 12-gram CO2 cartridges and insert them butt-to-butt behind the hardwood stock's removable buttplate, cock the lever, then you are loaded and ready to send 10 shots downrange! Quickly operate the lever to shoot each round and eject the shell, just like the real steel powder burner, but in a backyard friendly quiet design. If cowboy action shooting is your thing, get this Lever Action Cowboy Air Rifle, a Colt Peacemaker Air Pistol, some CO2 and plenty of BBs, because you're about to give some steels and tin cans a run for their money.Overall Length:
.177 calMagazine Capacity:
10 round magazine tubeMuzzle Velocity:
Up to 600 FPS (Measured with .177 cal alloy pellets)Fire Modes:
Fire, SafetyPackage Includes:
Rifle, Magazine, 10x ShellsManufacturer:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Umarex Legends Cowboy Rifle CO2 Powered Airgun (AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov