ID: 89397 (Scope-DBK-RIM)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Single Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness
- Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications
- Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments
- Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
The Diamondback® — loaded with features! First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you'd expect to cost quite a bit more-but doesn't. We can live with that.Length:
1/4 MOATravel per Rotation:
15 MOAMax Elevation Adjustment:
100 MOAMax Windage Adjustment:
64.3-19.3 feet/100 yardsParallax Setting:
50 YardsTurret Style:
Aircraft-Grade AluminumPackage Includes:
Scope, Manual, Lens Cloth, Removable lens covers Manufacturer:
Discuss about Vortex Diamondback Rimfire Riflescope (Magnification: 2-7x35 / V-PLEX) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov