ID: 82555 (RD-EO-EXPS3-0)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifle and magnifier shown in images not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- Aluminum alloy and polymer construction
- Quick target acquisition holographic 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA dot
- Unlimited eye relief; two eyes open engagement reduces blind spots
- Adjustable windage and elevation
- Fits all standard Weaver and Picatinny mounts
- 20 daylight settings, 10 night vision settings (Gen I - III)
- Water resistant (submersible to 33ft / 10m); fog resistant
- 600 continuous hours battery life at nominal settings; user controlled auto shutdown after 4 or 8 hours
The E is for Extreme. The EXPS3 offers true 2-eyes-open shooting and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access. It features easy-to-adjust side buttons and an adjustable, locking, quick-detach lever for easy attachment and removal.
It is also the optic of choice for the technologically advanced modern rifle hunter. Its night vision-compatibility makes it a versatile choice for day or night hunting.Dimensions:
3.8 x 2.3 x 2.9 (96.5 x 58.4 x 73.7 mm)Adjustment:
0.5 MOA/click @ 100 ydsAdjustment Rage:
40 MOA TravelFOV (100yds):
1X CR123 battery, not includedMaterial:
Aluminum, PolymerPackage Includes:
EOTech, a division of L-3, delivers cutting edge technology and products in the fields of holographic sighting systems, tactical lasers, illuminators and thermal imaging equipment. EOTech is dedicated to providing high-quality battle-tested products to law enforcement and commercial markets around the world.
Discuss about EOTech EXPS3™ CR123 Holographic Weapon Sight (Reticle: 1 MOA Dot / 65 MOA Circle) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov