- Internal Regulator to adjust velocity; no need for secondary regulator
- Crisp trigger pull
- Flip-up Front and Rear Sights
- Preset ROF; selectable from 10, 15, or 25 rounds per second
- Runs on standard 9 volt battery (not included)
- Can run on 2x 12gram CO2 cartridges (with optional stock and air canister, sold separately)
- Included 13ci HPA tank mounted as stock
- Can run HPA hose with optional stock (sold separately)
FPS Range: 330-340
The Omega combines high performance, versatility and speed while allowing players to ditch the air hose traditional HPA guns are strapped to. Featuring flip-up front and rear sights, smooth crisp trigger action and variable air setup adaptability.
The total package in high level performance for the serious player!Length:
765mm - 820mm, adjustableInner Barrel:
120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with Tippmann, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
300 to 350 FPS, adjustable (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
14mm NegativeGas Type:
HPAPSI Operating Range:
Standard 9V battery (located inside pistol grip, battery sold separately)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
Since 1986, Tippmann has been the premier designer and manufacturer of high performance paintball markers and accessories for players worldwide. Our reputation for quality, innovation, and service makes Tippmann a recognized industry leader in the development of technologically advanced products. In 2014, we spent the year joining two great companies and we are excited to be part of the GI Sportz family that includes, Tippmann, V-Force and of course GI Sportz branded products. We also expanded into the Airsoft market with our new Tippmann Tactical branded products. In paintball, we released our new Tactical Compact Rifle, otherwise known as the TCR. Both of these products are proudly made in the U.S.A. right here in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We are focusing on producing more outstanding American-made products.
(Write a review)
"The earlier reviews seem to be the original version, I just bought one and it is the V2. What does this mean? It gives you a standard rotary style hop-up unit and the FPS adjustment is a lot less cumbersome (no need to remove the grip and it's only one bolt a the rear along with the front receiver bolt). It DOES in fact, come with the 13ci Tippmann tank.
The FPS adjuster is pretty sensitive. Out of the box it shot around 315-320 with .20 bbs. I took a big two turn swing and it was shooting 514-520 with .20 bbs. I finally got it tuned to just under 400 (America Milsim limits for rifleman class). Trigger pull is crisp and light. I changed my Auto to 10 rounds from the factory 25 rounds (it adjusts to 10, 15 or 25). This is done with trigger pulls and the safety switch.
I had the tank filled and was able to go through about 7 mid cap (120 round) mags. FPS tailed off down to around 340 towards the end of the tank. I use the Tippmann mag as well as a G&P and a no name half height mid cap mag. All of them fed well with no fit issues.
I was a little worried about this gun, it's my first venture into HPA, but I am very happy so far. It will get a big test in a couple of weeks at an American Milsim event (where I'll be running with 3 tanks).
Build quality is solid and I really like the looks for the rail they chose.
"A very good gun to get into HPA. Itís light but sturdy with its full metal. Flip up sights are really cool. Comfortable to hold. The mag it comes with fits nice and tight in this gun as well as a few other M4 platforms I tested. However he magwell on the omega is a little bit wide. Most of the mags I have wobbled a bit inside of the magwell which I didnít like. There was also some feedability problems witch a few of the High caps I was using. The tank is very small, you may want to consider getting a second one. It shoots really well and accurately, the magnetic trigger is so much fun to pull and it alone will double your ROF on semi auto. Super fun gun to use. Highly recommend for a more cost friendly HPA alternative.
Magnetic trigger- super easy to shoot, very loose (may be a con)
No hose to deal with
Good mag and flip up sight
Comes with a tank
Super easy adjustable ROF
VERY quiet on semi auto (may be con)
Nice satisfying sound on full auto
Lots of modifications and kits available
Wide magwell- mags will wobble
Feed issues with high caps
Tank is very small and will only get about 500 shots
Bar that runs along the tank and attaches stock is plastic
Super hard to adjust FPS
"This gun was fun to use once I got it to work. Out of the box there was a few issues that were easy to fix, but were an annoyance. Use my Cons just as cautions, because this gun is absolutely fun to shoot, and is very reliable. Most everything that I found wrong, was just an annoyance, and can be fixed with DIY solutions.
1) Magnetic trigger provides a light trigger assembly allowing for quick and rapid squeezes (can be a con for some, since there is no trigger reset).
2) Full metal construction (minus hop-up, which can be upgraded).
3) The 9V lasted multiple days, and is easy to replace.
4) Differing from other reviews, the FPS adjusted is very easy (there is a great YouTube video to explain). All you need to do is:
a)remove the back bolt separating the up and lower receiver
b)remove a bolt on the tank attachment to upper receiver
c)turn the gas restricter clockwise(slower fps) or counter-clockwise(faster fps)
5) Can be fitted with alternate butt-stocks to allow for CO2 or remote line.
6) Parts can be upgraded with most any parts from HPA or AEG M4 compatible weapons.
7) Light enough to let it hang and transition to a pistol.
8) ROF is very easy to adjust by rotating the selector switch in a certain pattern (there is a YouTube video for this).
1) Broken out of the box. My gun had a bad air leak in the upper receiver, which I found was due to the O-Ring groove being too deep. I used some plumbers tape to decrease the spacing and put the O-ring back in.
2) The bar used to stabilize the butt-stock under the tank is a cheap plastic.
3) All M4 mags "wobble" when inserted. I tried 3 different brands, none of which solved this issue.
4) There is a small light in the trigger assembly that lets you know when the gun is on, and what ROF it is on. This light can be seen with night optics, and gives away your position in dark rooms.
5) The tank only allows for 3 to 4 mags. 500-600 rounds. It can be frustrating when your FPS suddenly drops, because the tank is empty in a fire-fight.
6) There is no ring for a sling, you must purchase one separately.
Discuss about Tippmann Omega-PV Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle (Model: CQB / 13ci HPA / MLOK Rail) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov