ID: 73841 (SR-ST-Type38)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Add to Cart Add to Wishlist
Exempt From Coupons
No Coupon Required Features Realistic wood stock and metal receiver Single shot bolt action design Matte sunburst finish Drop free magazine 26 round capacity Imperial chrysanthemum marking on the receiver FGlip up "anti-aircraft" style rear sight A realistic recreation of one of Imperial Japans main battle rifles FPS Range: 380-400 Color: Wood
Designed in the early 1900's the Arisaka Type 38 rifle was one of the most common bolt action rifles seen in the hands of the Japanese Imperial Army. While not as powerful as its successor, the Type 99, the Type 38 was well designed and enjoyed widespread use and respect from the soldiers who fielded it in combat.
S&T has faithfully recreated one of the "big 3" battle rifles from WWII. Built from aluminum alloy and real wood, the S&T Type 38 features the Imperial Chrysanthemum marking on the receiver as an added touch of authenticity. Powered by a spring the Type 38 requires not batteries or gas and is a reliable partner in any field of skirmish.
Single Shot, Safety
Yes / Adjustable
S&T is a group of Airsoft enthusiasts that produces rifles and parts based on the trends in the Airsoft industry. Their mission is to supply a wide range of quality products with the most competitive pricing for dealers and consumers alike. S&T was founded in 2009 with their HQ office located in Hong Kong, a subsidiary office in Japan, as well as Airsoft / Airgun manufacturing facilities in China.
(Write a review) "This gun has never once let me down. It always shoots straight and hits hard, even though I abuse it every week. I've used it in 100 degree heat and below zero cold and it doesn't care, hell I've even used it underwater and in the mud and it still performs flawlessly. If you are looking for a classic bolt action rifle to use for target shooting or milsim or just anything airsoft related then this gun is one of the best guns you could buy. "Shoots well, for the most part, took some greasing at first and a break-in period. Besides the heavy bolt drag, the rifle is great. For those wondering, everything on this is metal and real wood beside the plastic magazine. "I have cycled 1000+ BBs since I got this rifle and I feel like it is time to make this review.
- It looks absolutely beautiful right out of the box, with real wood and metal
- All the parts fit together tightly and secure (except maybe lower band, but it is really no issue since it does not affect performance in any way)
- The motion of the bolt is solid and smooth (with lube)
- The rifle feeds and shoots reliably (Only had one failure to feed so far)
- It is a springer
- The iron sight is difficult to use
- The bolt needs grease after putting 400 or so BB+ through this rifle
- The bolt release is fake
- The receiver is half covered by the dust cover when you pull back the bolt; Receiver lacks details
- The edge of the hole of the dust cover (where the bolt handle goes through) was slightly bent after me slamming the bolt down multiple times
- The lower band moves a bit, so the handguard also moves ever so slightly forward (I do not think the lower band is good for weight-bearing, so I will not attach the sling)
- Mag is plastic, and nowhere to find replacement mags
- From some Japanese sources, this particular model cannot be fixed with a type 38 bayonet
It may seem that I have listed more cons than pros, but make no mistakes that I absolutely love this rifle. I use it to punch pizza boxes every day I come back home. It is a springer so that means I can just pick it up and have a blast without having to worry about battery/gas. Because it is sping-powered, my hand was sore the first few days from pulling back bolt with force, but once I got used to the resistance the rifle cycled alright. After maybe 400 rounds the bolt felt really stiff, but there is nothing a little WD-40 cannot fix (I know, I know, WD-40 is not really a lube, but I have no proper gun lube around). Read More Reviews Write a Review
S&T Arisaka Type 38 Japanese Imperial Army Bolt Action Airsoft Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov