ID: 73173 (Vortex-CF2-31007)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Single-Piece Tube maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness
- Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret
- Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.Length:
12 inches Magnification:
3-9 x Tube Diameter:
1 inch Objective Diameter:
34.1-12.6 feet/100 yardsMaterial:
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Package Includes:
Scope, Manual, Lens Cloth, Manufacturer:
Discuss about Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 BDC Rifle Scope with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov