- Cam-slotted bezel and rear locking lugs on battery housing interface with MASTERFIRE holster for secure weapon retention
- Serves as the interface for the MASTERFIRE holster system for almost any pistol with a tactical rail
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED delivers 600 lumens of blinding white light; produces tactical-level light for 1.75 hours on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close- to longer-range tasks
- 5 mW / 505 nm green laser sight is highly visible to the human eye and rarely needs re-zeroing
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window, and O-ring & gasket seals make light rugged, durable, and weatherproof
- Ergonomic ambidextrous push/toggle switching; optional DG & tape switching available
- Includes adapter plates for secure, rapid attachment to both Universal and Picatinny rails
The X400UH-A-GN was created to interface with SureFires revolutionary MASTERFIRE™ Rapid Deploy Holster. This compact but powerful WeaponLight/laser features a unique bezel with cam slots, and pin slots on both sides of the body, that lock the light into the holster, securing the weapon at an advantageous angle for quick deployment. The X400UH-A-GN is designed to automatically activate when the weapon is drawn from the MASTERFIRE holster (if the holster is manually set for this function), saving valuable time in high-stress situations and making one-handed manipulations easier. Because the MASTERFIRE holster interfaces with the WeaponLight instead of the pistol, and features an open design, most any X400UH-A-GN-equipped pistol can be accommodated by it.
Everything else about the X400UH-A-GN is pure X-Series. It features a recoil-proof LED covered with a proprietary TIR lens that focuses 600 lumens of light into a smooth, farther-reaching beam with a large central spot. Its five-milliwatt green laser sight is highly visible to the human eye and, once zeroed, rarely needs re-zeroing thanks to Nylok® adjustment screws that wont back out from the effects of recoil. A lightweight but strong aerospace-aluminum body finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing provide superior toughness, while O-ring and gasket sealing provide weatherproofing.
Activating the X400UH-A-GN is achieved via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control; just press the switch on either side for momentaryon activation or flip it up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches and tape switches, which permit the X400UH-A-GN to be activated without at all altering your grip on your weapon, are also available. The X400UH-A-GN can be easily and securely attached to any pistol or long gun equipped with a Universal or Picatinny rail.Battery:
2X CR123A batteries (included)Brightness:
The flashlight, to many a handy tool, but to military special operations teams, SWAT, Search & Rescue, and other demanding SureFire customers it's a crucial piece of life-saving equipment. That's why we engineer and manufacture no-compromise illumination tools built to outperform and outlast anything you might have previously called a flashlight. Compact, lightweight, and virtually indestructible, you'll feel the difference just by holding one. Turn it on, and you'll see that no finer light exists anywhere. SureFire-maker of the world's finest illumination tools.
Discuss about Surefire X400UH-A Ultra High Output 600 Lumens LED Weapon Light with Green Laser with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov