- Durable injection molded polymer construction, allows loading magazines with minimal effort
- Loads all* 9mm Luger, .357 Sig, 10mm, .40, and .45ACP cal. single and double stack magazines., including 1911 mags, of all manufacturer, and also loads most .380ACP single and double-stack mags
- Pocket-size. One size fits all. No inserts, spacers or adjustments at all
- Easy loading; the rounds just drop in with no thumb pushing or pressing
- No more pain! Load hundreds of rounds painlessly, protects your fingers and mags
- Up to one round per sec. loading rate. 1/3 the time loading several mags with thumb
The UpLULA™ is a military-grade, pocket-size, universal pistol magazine loader and unloader designed to load and unload virtually all* 9mm Luger up to .45ACP single and double stack magazines of all manufacturers. It also loads most .380ACP single and double-stack mags, and 1911s mags. The UpLULA™ loader does it all easily, reliably, and painlessly!
* The UpLULA™ does NOT load the following:
S&W 7rd 9mm SS for models 908,3913,3913,3953 & 3954 (Beak too wide, does not enter between lips). It will load the S&W Shield magazine
Glock G36 6rd .45 SS (Single Stack) (Beak will not come out of mag.)
Kel Tec PMR-30 mags.
Luger P08 (Parabellum) 9mm (round angle in mag too steep)
Rounds longer than 33mm, like: 923 Win, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .357 Max., .41/.44 Rem. Mag., .44 S&W Special, .45 Colt, .45 Win Mag., .50AE.
May not load the last round in few types of mags.
Mags with less than 8.0mm between their lips.
Injection Molded PolymerCaliber:
9mm, 357 Sig, 10mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACPCompatibility:
Astra, Auto Ordnance, Barak, Beretta, Browning, Bul, Colt, CZ, EAA, FN, Glock, HK, Hi-Point, High Standard, Jericho, Kahr, Kel-Tec, Kimber, Les Baer, Llama, Luger, Magnum Research, Para Ordnance, Pheonix Arms, Ruger, Sigma, Sig/Sauer, S&W, Springfield Armory, Star, Steyr, Taurus, Vector, Walther, and more
maglula Ltd. name stands for magazine loaders and unloaders accessories. maglula Ltd. is a privately held Israeli company dedicated to the development of high quality loader and unloader tools for military use.