- A revolutionary new type of tactical pack built almost exclusively from a lightweight thermoformed shell which protects items like optics and other crushables
- Also suitable for motorcycle use with no flapping
- Shell is ideal for anchoring our exclusive hardware, loops used for attaching tie-downs, carabiners etc. (optional)
- Internal laptop and multi-camera gear organizer, and more!
- Removable padded dividers (3x large, 2x medium, 2x small), 6x Velcro covers (for double grommets), 1x Removable waist belt, 1x Sternum strap
A revolutionary new type of tactical pack built almost exclusively of a lightweight, thermoformed shell and padding to protect optics, electronics, weapons, etc. Features internal photo-bag divider system, hydration hanger, and the ability to accept our new Hardpoint® hardware accessories. These can attach bungie cords, carabiners, and add on molle panels, etc. Or exchanged for lights, valves, and other Hardpoint® items we have coming out! This pack is very suitable for motorcycle use with no flapping in the wind and has a removable waist belt system that can also be adjusted up or down to match hip position.
PLEASE NOTE: All HardPoint™ accessories are sold separately. They are not included with this bag.External Size:
~19.7" L 12.2" x 7.5" D (50 L x 31 W x 19 D cm) (Overall)Main Compartment:
~19.7" L 12.2" x 3.7" D (50 L x 31 W x 9.5 D cm)Laptop Compartment:
~19.3" L 12" x 0.6" D (49 L x 30.5 W x 1.5 D cm) (Back Compartment)Total Gear Capacity:
1800 Cubic Inches / 29.5 LiterWeight:
5 Lbs 2.5 Oz. / 2.3 KGMaterial:
Invista® 1000D Cordura®; PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistanceManufacturer:
Discuss about Hazard 4 Pillbox Hardshell Daypack (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov