Loosely based off the U.S. Military's ACU but goes beyond spec with dozens of durability and performance enhancements. Every SWAT, SRT and special response unit needs a quality, full featured uniform and this uniform fits the bill perfectly. All T.R.U. fabrics are manufactured in the U.S. in government approved factories and are recommended by the NTOA
- Drawstring waist with button fly
- 1" wide belt loops with 2" openings
- 2-extra deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- Reinforced seat
- Hook & loop closure pocket flaps
- 2-easy access slanted cargo pockets with drain holes, 5" x 5" hidden pocket and elastic drawstring with cord lock for secure closure
- Reinforced knees with internal knee pockets for knee pad inserts with easy access external hook & loop openings
- 2-bellowed lower leg pockets with hook & loop closures
- Improved "stay tied" heavy drawstring leg ties
Polyester Cotton BlendManufacturer:
About Tru Spec
Since 1950, ATLANCO has been one of the leading suppliers of personal equipment, material and uniforms to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Under the continued leadership of the Zaglin family, the founders of the company, ATLANCO has grown from a regional, Atlanta-based distributor of military surplus items, originally known as Atlanta Army Navy Supply Company. ATLANCO continues to grow as a dynamic, pioneering market leader in the design and production of a wide variety of quality manufactured goods. To the many thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel who use and depend on our products daily, the names ATLANCO and TRU-SPEC; have become synonymous with quality, innovation and service.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Tru-Spec Tactical Response Uniform Pants (Color: Multicam Arid / Small-Regular) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!