ID: 59360 (UP-RailInstall)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- This service is for the installation of an aftermarket hand guard / rail system on an AEG / GBB rifle.
- This service will include function testing and proper alignment.
- This service covers ONE Airsoft gun per order; multiple quantities of this service may be required for orders containing multiple Airsoft guns.Package Includes:
Labor & QC TestingCompatibility:
This upgrade service is suitable for most rifles, however there are exceptions. Please Contact Us
for further information on upgrade compatibility.
*Evike.com and its employees reserve the right to decline or terminate any expressed or implied warranty coverage or guarantees at any time.
- All upgrade services purchased with brand new Airsoft gun(s) will be completed prior to shipping your order. Please allow 1-5 additional business days for completion of upgrade services.
- Evike.com guarantees the completed upgrade work conducted from this service by our professional technicians and provides a warranty for 45 days from the day your gun is delivered to you. We are here to help. Please let us know right away if you experience any issues or have any concerns regarding the completed upgrade work.
- Extreme upgrades that can result in increased wear/risk of damage to the gearbox, such as power upgrades over M130 spring rating, rate of fire upgrades over 20 rounds per second (RPS), or upgrades beyond technician recommendations*, are not covered under the Evike.com warranty.
- In the event that the service selected cannot be completed on the selected airsoft gun, an Evike.com technician will contact you to discuss any other possible upgrade options or to refund you for the service ordered.
- The Evike.com service warranty covers upgrade or repair pertaining to the original services requested. The warranty is void if the product is altered, disassembled, misused, or is outside of the warranty coverage period. Warranty does not cover anything that is not listed in the section above.
- Please note, proper maintenance will be required following any completed upgrade to an Airsoft gun. It is normal to experience increased rate of wear on high use parts following a performance upgrade.
Discuss about Install Service - RIS / RAS / Rail / Hand Guard Installation for AEG / GBB Airsoft Rifles with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov