ID: 59333 (RD-VDSTNVRLGB)
VDSTNVRLGBNcSTAR / VISM848754002198VDSTNVRLGB59333
4.5 stars, based on 2 reviews
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifle shown in images not included.
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
*Rifle shown in images not included.
NcStar / VISM UDS Reflex Red Dot w/ Green Laser, Nav LED, and Red Illuminated Reticle - Black (Cross Grid Reticle)
- Black anodized aluminum construction
- Red cross grid reflex reticle w/ forward mounted green laser pod & red/white LED navigation light
- Top mounted backup iron rear peed sight w/ fiber optic front slight post
- Iron sights can be moved between 10, 12, and 2 o'clock positions
- Top of the ECO scope has an integrated NcSTAR Micro Dot reflex dot sight base
- Integrated top rail for adding rail mounted micro dot reflex optics
- Adjustable (windage & elevation) green laser
- White & red low output navigation LED lights for maneuvering in the dark without disrupting the users natural night vision
- New glass etched Urban Tactical Reticle (Red illuminated) for quick target acquisition
- Electronic control panel for: reticle illumination, laser on/off, NAV light white/red on/off
- Integrated auto locking quick release mount (fits Weaver / Picatinny / MIL-STD 1913 rails)
- Powered via 1 CR123A lithium type battery
2.3"FOV (Feet at 100yds):
Matte Black AnodizedLens Coating:
Aluminum BodyPackage Includes:
Scope, Scope Cover, Protective Case, Battery, Manual, Cleaning Cloth, Micro Dot SpacerManufacturer:
NcStar / VISM
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARs mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customers feedback.Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
(Write a review)
"When I fist got this I noticed it's very sturdy and does not feel cheaply made and honestly it is on the bigger side but you can take it as you will the lights and laser work perfect so does the cross hair in the red dot sense it sits a little higher I would recommend this be on guns where you are taking your time with your shots of your a lmg and are sitting a bit to really take advantage of it and all day long for two days straight that I was playing people kept giving me complements on it and were wanting to know about it so it will definitely get people's attention and don't worry about it getting shot cuzz it can take hits and not have a single mark on it so I definitely would recommend this sight for use really great for the money and I'm very happy with it
"I bought this sight to go with my LVOA and I was surprised on how easy it was to see through I'm not a big fan of square optics but this one is what I think is a far price best NCSTAR sight I've used as far as I'm concerned
The only thing is that to get the illuminated scope to work can be a little confusing and I think if its re released or updated they could do a better job on the controls for it.
So far so good though.
Available for Online Purchase Only
13742 N. Eldridge Pkwy., Cypress, TX 77429
In Stock limited quantity
Discuss about NcStar / VISM UDS Reflex Red Dot w/ Green Laser, Nav LED, and Red Illuminated Reticle - Black (Cross Grid Reticle) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.