ID: 58684 (GO-53-114)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
The SI Ballistic Goggle is designed to present the best Oakley has to offer in protection, optical performance, and comfort. The SI Ballistic goggle is fully compliant with the ANSI Z87.1 – 2003 for both protection (high mass/velocity impact and penetration) and optical performance requirements. The SI Ballistic goggle lenses are made from Oakleys high purity, optical grade polycarbonate, Plutonite® (blocks 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC light). The SI Ballistic Goggle is equipped with a micro-fleece face-foam liner to provide a secure and comfortable fit for all sized heads. Fully compatible with MICH, ACH, CVC, AND PASGT helmets.
- Advanced anti-fog and anti-abrasion performance
- Lenses are made from Plutonite®, Oakleys high purity optical grade polycarbonate featuring Oakleys HDO® Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid technology
- Includes smoked and clear lenses
- Best in class field of view
- Complies with ANSI Z87.1-2003, MIL-DTL-43511, EN-166 BT K and US Army MCEPS
- Complies with MIL-DTL-43511 ballistic impact resistance requirements in all lens configurations
- Lenses block all of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to a 400nm wavelength
- System features a low profile design with minimized facial standoff
- Low profile, flame-resistant, quick-release retention strap system with anti-slip tack strips
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, LWH, CVC helmet systems
- Fully compatible with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Lens locking slide improves lens retention while easing lens changing in the field
- Low profile, moisture wicking fleece face foam
- Ultra lightweight design (3.7-ounce total weight)
- Made in the USA
Clear & smokedMaterials:
Plutonite® Lens, O Matter Frame
Discuss about Oakley SI Ballistic UPLC Goggle with Two Lenses - Terrain Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov