This BB gun is a replica pistol based on the S&W Military and Police firearm. The M&P air pistol is a BB repeater powered by one 12g CO2 cylinder that hides in the grip of the BB pistol. An integrated accessory rail underneath the muzzle is a great place to add a tactical flashlight or an airgun laser. An element of realism is added with a 19-shot drop out BB magazine. The Smith and Wesson M&P CO2 pistol has a manual safety, double action trigger that's amazingly close to the actual handgun, and fixed front and rear fiber optic sights. This BB replica is not only a great BB gun for some fun plinking, but also makes a great target shooting and training pistol for S&W M&P firearm owners.
- Authentic, licensed Smith and Wesson trademarks
- Under barrel accessory rail for mounting lights or lasers
- 19 round drop free magazine
19 roundsMuzzle Velocity:
480 FPS (Measured with steel BBs)Fire Modes:
Semi auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Umarex Smith and Wesson M&P 4.5mm BB Pistol - Dark Earth (.177 cal Air Gun) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov