ID: 55106 (Mag-PTS-PT126450307)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The PTS Enhanced Polymer Magazine, or EPM for short, is a new type of Polymer Magazine for airsoft rifles. The EPM is a truly unique magazine, inside and out. Externally it features a polymer shell, with recessed panels for better grip, and unique magazine well guides that reduce snagging when the magazine is drawn from and reinserted into pouches. The front of the baseplate features a dot matrix which allows the user to mark the magazine with alphanumeric characters or pictograms for identification.
- Durable mil-spec polymer construction
- Recessed, textured panels, enhance grip
- Basplate features dot matrix to enable numbering or pictograms
- Compatible with the KWA LM4 gas system
KWA LM4, LM4C, PTS Masada and other compatible Airsoft gas blowback riflesCapacity:
38 roundsGas Type:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Good mag and gets the job done.
"+ These are great looking mags and the base plate is excellent when pulling the magazine from a pouch.
- I had sigificant issues with accuracy with these magazines. The issue seemed to be caused by the feed lip molding issues. Once I took some sand paper and a file to the feed lips the issues werent as noticable though there were still issues. Switching to the standard magazines resolved all issues. Ive read a few other reviews from users who also had similar issues. Im thinking it was just a Quality Control issue.
Also a negative with these magazines are that they hold only 38bbs and are noticeably heavier than the standard magazines.
"These magazines are great when it comes to efficiency and does not leak at all but you must be careful, when you release the bolt on the masada it tends to shave the semi top part of mag follower but only when there are no bbs in the mag because the tip of the loading nozzle is metal I believe and the mag follower is plastic. Even though happened to mine luckily the gun feeds normally as it should, and loading the bbs into the mag is normal as it should, as matter of fact everything seems to be in a working order. But heed my warning
Discuss about PTS Enhanced Polymer Magazine (EPM) For LM4 and PTS Masada (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!