FPS Range: 360-380 Color: Black *Optic not included, for reference only
The PTS Masada is the most authentic replica of the Masada on the market, it features all the details and modularity of the actual Masada, including fully ambidextrous fire controls and tool-less rapid disassembly body components. The rifle can be rapidly reconfigured for length and stock type with basic tools.
Precision machined and engineered, the PTS Masada GBB is the perfect gun for the Airsoft or firearms enthusiast who desires realistic firearms manipulation, the reliability of PTS training products, quality design, and an authentic shooting experience
The Masada carbine configuration has been especially setup for mobility and versatility in any situation and features a 14.5 length barrel and folding stock.
Features: KSC/KWA derived proprietary GBB system Modular Design allows for high level of customization and multiple configurations to accommodate numerous situations and scenarios Tool-less quick-change barrel system CNC machined upper receiver with unique serial number Precision CNC milled one piece upper receiver with continuous 37 slot mil-spec M1913 rail for mounting optics, iron sights, laser targeting and illumination devices, cameras, and/or other accessories Integrated flip-up front sight, compatible with standard Airsoft M4/M16 rear sights Rail mounting points are integrated into the polymer handguard at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions (compatible accessory rails sold separately) The PTS Masada AEG handguards are fully compatible with the new PTS Masada GBBR The PTS Masada AEG stocks are compatible with the new PTS Masada GBBR (optional / additional parts may be required) 38 Round EPM M4 Magazine Compatible with KWA LM4 magazines Length:
25"/ 34" (Folded / Total)
48rd KWA/KSC LM4 GBBR magazines
360~380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Green gas, propane
Gun, Magazine, Manual
Established in 1988, KWA has been the leadingdesigner and manufacturer of airsoft replica weapons for law enforcement and military training. Its reputation for quality, performance, and reliability makes KWA a recognized leader in professional airsoft products.In a time when airsoft development is focused on external replications and logos, KWA has been advancing airsoft technologies with the introduction of the NS2 Gas Blowback System and the 2GX Mechbox. Both product advancements increase the overall performance and reliability beyond all conventional standards of the industry. These products represent KWAs commitment to excellence and passion for engineering products that simply outperform.KWAs state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is located in Taiwan with an independent sales and distribution operation in the United States that services the Americas and all European Regions.
When it comes to training, simulation, and the ultimate experience, theres PTS and then theres everyone else. With RDT&E (Research, Development, Test & Evaluation) Teams in both USA and Asia and using the best materials and manufacturing processes, PTS Syndicate is committed to bringing the highest quality and most innovative products onto the market to meet and exceed the exacting standards of the most discriminating end user. PTS is also a prolific exclusive licensee of the latest and greatest products in the tactical market. We have an excellent reputation as a trusted license partner that works closely with our licensors to extend awareness of their brands into a new market space.
(Write a review) "A Sully Review
Overall: A realistic, reliable, and tough rifle that leans toward MilSim.
1. Outstanding design. Ambidextrous magazine and bolt releases, sling attachments, and safety. Adjustable stock and cheek weld (a fantastic feature that you will miss on other platforms).
2. Plenty of room for cool guy stuff - pic rail attachment points all around the fore grip, and a dedicated dorsal rail from barrel to receiver.
3. Pop up iron sights that fold away if you have optics. (A functioning reflex sight on this weapon is a stellar addition - but is not included.)
4. Functions in coolish weather with green gas, and CO2. (Coolish in Nebraska is 40 degrees F, though we've had it out at 30 as well.)
5. Accurate: The hop up is easily adjustable and actually makes a tangible difference. Stock, out of the box, it puts rounds where you want them - with a little adjustment, we hit a ten inch circular target at 100 feet consistently - man sized targets at 150' with ease with .43g bbs.
6. Realistic weight and handling.
7. Hits hard with both 350 / 500 gas and CO2 mags. The 500 CO2's are absolutely menacing - with a fantastic recoil and snappy trigger pull. (The havoc that you unleash down range is also terribly satisfying - you won't see players doing the Matrix to avoid those rounds. They feel, to be honest, more like a bullet than most anything that I've ever fired in Airsoft.
1. There are lots of bits to lose: The fore grip take down screws loosen with every panicked step that you take under fire. I've never lost one, but I suspect that they are both expensive and a pain to find. The hop up wrench is irritatingly specific, lose it and you will say all manner of interesting words. 3. The loading tube - blessedly included with the rifle - is also quite specific and would cause similar colorful words were you to lose it. Manual loading would/does make you cry.
2. Hits hard. (For me, this belongs in pros as I want people to know when they're hit.) This platform is probably more suited for MilSim events where you have a bit of room to breathe - I took a burst from the Masada right up my forearm during our last event and it drew blood from elbow to wrist at about twenty feet. (Pros: It'll make you learn not to get shot and/or how to swear like you mean it.)
3. Realistic weight and handling - if you're used to flitting about the field with an ultralight, this beastie will come as a shock. (The Masada -ACR- mags themselves are realistic weight.) It feels like a real rifle, handles like a real rifle, and thus will not be for everyone. If you want to wing your weapon around corners and spray, you'd better stop skipping arms day and MasadaUp.)
4. Realistic reloading. A pro for me, not a pro for everyone. The bolt will lock open on an empty mag - and you'll have to close the bolt on a fresh mag. If you drop a mag before rounds are complete (in other words, with a round still chambered), and then insert a fresh mag - you'd better not automatically Hollywood rack another round or you'll have a jam. (Jams will make you cry in front of your friends as they often require both a clearing rod and some sort of pick to clear. Translation: 20-30 seconds where your foes can make you wish for death.) Additionally, a jam will often instantly vent your entire mag. This means that it de-gasses with a very noticeable gush that sounds like, "Come kill me" to everyone within a 100 yard radius. If you panic in this situation, you'll dump your mag, replace it, drop your bolt, and worsen your jam... while de-gassing ANOTHER mag. This is a thinking person's rifle. It is not easy mode.
5. Lower rate of fire than many of your electric foes. (Learn to swap mags fast or die. And... buy a dump pouch that can handle a few mags.)
6. Propensity to drop FPS on full automatic. Putting rounds down range on semi-automatic is this gun's bread and butter, but if you like full-automatic fire, you can pop off three round bursts with the Masada that will absolutely demoralize your opposition.
The Bottom Line:
The Masada is a great looking, reliable, and versatile MilSim oriented rifle which requires an owner who does not mind a weapon that requires a more realistic approach to use in the field. The rewards of mastering this beastie far outweigh the tears that come with the learning. "I bought this a few months back but just had a chance to use it in a game yesterday, so here is my game-tested review.
This is an excellent rifle; you will dominate (newbies at least) at fields where everyone else has an AEG. It is not the fastest gun in the world, but that is good, because it means you can field the gun basically everywhere (under 350 FPS). Other gas rifles (such as the Knights Armament PDW, which is also amazing) can exceed 400 FPS out of the box, making them illegal to field in many games.
This Masada shoots straight as an arrow compared to my Krytac Alpha CRB AEG (which previously I had thought was an excellent rifle, and it is, but AEGs cannot compare to GBB precision...).
Yes it is a bit heavy, but I have skinny/weak arms and had no problem* over a 2-hour game.
*But I must note that I have a magpul VFG installed, which is extremely helpful here (basically necessary given the length/weight), and I wouldn't even consider using it in a game without one, so that is a major caveat.
Features here include incredibly quick, tool-less barrel swap (comes with 14.5"; I ordered the 11.5" separately), and a very realistic action compared to AEGs. One of my co-players shot it and said the recoil is almost like a .22; I wouldn't go quite that far, but it does kick a fair bit, which makes it very fun and more realistic to shoot.
It's expensive and you need to buy at least a few extra mags (which are $50 each, yikes), but bottom line is that if you have the $ and are even thinking about this gun, buy it. "Excellent gun worth it all it can go through two mags on semi without gas refill hard hitting kick back and love the feel Read More Reviews Write a Review
PTS Masada Airsoft GBB Rifle (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov