- Made of high quality matched NiMH 2/3 A size cells
- High power delivery with 16 Amp maximum discharge rate
- No memory effect
*Random from clear, black or green wrapping. 1100mah or 1200mah.
These are the stock batteries you commonly find included with your Echo1, JG, and licensed products by major manufacturers.
1100mah or 1200mahVoltage:
9.6VType / Plug Type:
Small Type. Small Type TamiyaChemistry:
120mm x 34mm x 17mmWrapping:
Black / GreenCommon FAQ / Battery 101:
- NiMh batteries do NOT require discharging. At any battery level, you can just charge it up to full.
- The "Small type" butterfly configuration is the size of a 9.6V small type battery pack. Perfect for MK36 / Crane stock (Fits pretty much all the crane stock) and many applications.
- If your application has a "large tamiya plug" all you need is an adapter.
- Amp = Capacity. The higher the Amp the longer you can use it before recharging. Voltage = Power. The higher the voltage, the faster your motor turns, and the more power your motor will have.
- Charging time with a standard wall charger, when the battery is complete empty is ~6 hours. Smart charger recommended (A smart charger can charge NiMh batteries at any time and stop charging when the battery is full. Always monitor battery charging and charge batteries on a non-flammable surface.)
About JG Works
JG Works is among the world's largest Airsoft OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) factories and has pioneered high quality, affordable Airsoft AEG rifles. As the largest Airsoft manufacturer in China with a longstanding production infrastructure, high volume output, and their close relationship with Evike.com, JG Works has positioned themselves to provide the world market with a large catalog of reliable Airsoft products.
Discuss about JG Stock Small Type NiMh Airsoft RC battery (Size: 9.6v) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov