ID: 27472 (Holster-SF-L-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Pistol and magazine not included
*Pistol and magazine not included
- Double Thumb break Security System Guarantees Full Control of Your Weapon.
- Deluxe non-slip holster pad, and non-slip, fully adjustable and removable leg strap -For maximum comfort and additional retention during extreme operations, rappelling, swimming and jumping.
- Elastic Non-slip and Fully Adjustable Leg Strap with non-slip rubber lining. Secure tightly to legs.
- Velcro Closure Opening Designed for Large Barrel Pistol; Fits Most Medium to Large Frame Pistols.
- Drop leg design allows for a quick draw from any position.
- Quick release buckle.
- Build-in extra Magazine pouch.
- Can be used as a drop leg panel and / or belt holster.
Fits most standard service pistols including 1911s, Sig 226s and Beretta M9sSize:
Adjustable, one size fits mostColor:
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
(Write a review)
"Good holster as advertised fits my 1911 perfectly.
"I've always used right sided drop leg holsters not realizing they make left legged ones. Being one of many left handed personal, I figured a sale was the best time to try a new one.
Let me just say I love it. Some others are saying it either cuts off circulation, or is too loose. I think it is perfect size for a normal sized leg. It is even capable of holding my silenced pistol with ease.
- Good feeling material
- Amazing cheap to quality ratio
- Holds gun in tightly
- Mag pouch is kinda small, but works. (It can fit 2 stick types)
- Clips are hard to get undone, but that could also be good?
- It doesn't have a velcro loop, so I can't put my weeb patches on this like my old one.
"This is a solid holster. Everything stays put, and if it wobbles, it's most likely an operator error. So long as you secure it properly on a belt, and the straps adjusted to your thigh, this is a really solid holster.
Secures gun and mag
Looks great with Conder belts
The straps securing the holster to the panel is the king of complexity(Might be a pro, depending on how you view it)
Discuss about Matrix Special Force Quick Draw Tactical Thigh Holster w/ Drop Leg Panel (Color: Black / Left Leg) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov