- High quality, rugged polymer frame w/ heavy duty metal slide
- Authentic Look & Feel
- Functional slide lock
- Blowback Action with full travel slide
- Drop-free 18-shot BB magazine
- Fixed front and rear sights
- Integrated Weaver rail
- Interchangeable backstraps included
The original GLOCK™ 17 pulled duty as a service pistol for the British army and countless police agencies throughout the world. This GLOCK™ 17 Gen4 CO2 blowback replica features the same enhanced grip texture that its firearm counterpart does. This replica features a drop out CO2 in mag design that adds to the realistic feel and function. The G17 Gen4 CO2 blowback also features a metal slide, fixed sights, manual safety as well as the iconic GLOCK™ ergonomic interface.
Manufacturer: GLOCK / Umarex USA
4.5 mm steel BBsAction:
Single Action Semi AutomaticPower:
12g CO2 cartridgesCapacity:
ManualRear Sight Type:
Fixed Two DotFront Sight Type:
Fixed DotTotal Length in Inches:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Umarex GLOCK 17 Gen 4 Full Size Blowback CO2 Powered Airgun with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov