- Great ventilation
- Prevents fogging of eye protection better than full face masks
- Low profile design allows easier use of scope and iron sights
- Intimidating, aggressive look
- Mesh made from high strength carbon steel
- Easily adjustable to operators face shape and adjustable elastic head straps
- Protects nose, mouth, ears and cheeks
- Full seal eye protection required (sold separately)
The Matrix Iron Face Striker Gen2 Mask offers superior breathability, protection, and ease of use for Airsoft Gaming. The low profile design allows full use of scopes and iron sights while the Carbon Steel mesh provides optimum strength with maximum protection. The steel mesh performs extremely well holding up to very high BB velocity while providing great air flow reducing the chance of eye protection fogging up on you while in the middle of a game. Adjustable elastic head bands provide a secure fit allowing the mask to be custom tailored to user preference. Pair the Striker Gen2 mask with a good set of Full Seal Goggles and you have yourself one of the best possible choices for Airsoft face protection. Applications:
Achieve full face protection with most Full Seal Goggles and other similar size eye goggles.
Provides Cheek, ear, nose and mouth lower face protection. Adjustable.Size:
One Size Fits Most, AdjustableMaterials:
Carbon Steel Mesh, High Durability Nylon, ElasticManufacturer:
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
(Write a review)
"Nicely made mask.
I have a hard time getting it to cover my ears and not interfere with my safety glasses/googles.
When lowered to not interfere with my glasses it leaves under my eyes exposed and digs into my upper cheeks and ears.
I have bent and tweaked it enough that I can use it, but will be looking for another mask.
May be perfect for a person with a smaller head. I wear a 7-3/8" hat for reference and not what you call a small head.
"Great mask, but it digs into my upper cheeks.
+ Sturdy construction, breathable mesh
+ Protects your whole lower face, ears included
- It is really bulky. It somehow is big outside, but cramped inside.
- Cheeks are a bit wide, so there were some issues with aiming
- The shape doesn't contour very well, at least to my face, so the areas to the side of the nose were digging painfully into my cheek.
- Had issues fitting with my goggles, there was a worrying gap between them
- Weird shape, had to get into a specific area for my mouth to feel comfortable, but then that position is lower, so I can't look down and aiming is even harder than it already is.
Discuss about Matrix Iron Face Carbon Steel Striker Gen2 Metal Mesh Lower Half Mask (Color: Foliage Green) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov