ID: 92011 (GL-TAGinn-ML36)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Aluminum construction with polymer reinforcement
- Attaches to all M1913 Picatinny rail systems
- Push-button spring-assisted release latch for fast and efficient reloading
- Flip up rear sight, adjustable left-right front sight. Front sight also acts as the cap for CO2 cartridge
- Cross bolt safety
- Modular system allows attachment to stand alone chassis with CO2 or HPA connection
- Rifled bore to assist TAGinn projectile maximum effect on target accuracy and range
- 5x MK2 shells included
The TAG-ML36 Grenade Launcher with its rifled TAGinn barrel is a shell-less launcher that fires TAGinn projectiles directly without the need of any launching "Shell". The TAG-ML36 is a mutual project of TAGinn and "Madritsch Weapon Technology".
TAG-ML36 is a pneumatic training system for the ML-40 launcher by "Madritsch WT"
This launcher may be installed on any 20mm under-barrel rail, or on a special standalone chassis. Powered by a 12g CO2 cartridge TAG-ML36 may shoot 8-10 consistent shots per cartridge.Length:
Works with TAG-ML36 MK2 shellsCapacity:
1 ShellGas System:
1x 12g CO2 cartridgeFire Modes:
Fire, SafePackage Includes:
Grenade Launcher, 5x Mk2 ShellsManufacturer:
Discuss about TAGinn TAG-ML36 CO2 Powered Grenade Launcher System with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov