- Uses lithium ion battery (P/N 74175); also accepts two 3V CR123A lithium batteries or rechargeable 18650 USB battery; Rechargeable using supplied USB cord or optional AC wall adapter; Includes USB cord, removable pocket clip and tear resistant nylon holster
- Self-adjusting battery cradle secures multiple battery sizes and eliminates battery rattle
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction; Water-resistant sliding metal sleeve protects USB port
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- LED technology impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Limited lifetime warranty; Limited lifetime warranty
High lumen tactical light that is USB rechargeable, so you can charge on-the-go using almost any USB source. It also accepts multiple battery sources to use as a back up so youll always have power when you need it.
TEN-TAP Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:Dimensions:
6.50 inches (16.51 centimeters)Weight:
7.2 oz. (204g)Battery:
2x CR123 / Rechargeable 18650 / Lithium IonBrightness:
1000 Lumens (High) / 65 Lumens (Low)Runtime:
1.5 Hours (High) / 12 Hours (Low)Beam Distance:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Since the most extreme hazardous conditions are often in dark places, Streamlight created a complete line of safety-rated lights. For the industrial market, Streamlight developed lighting tools that are safe to use even around explosive gases and in other potentially explosive atmospheres.
Discuss about Steamlight ProTac HPL 1000 Lumens Rechargeable Flashlight with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!