- Easy load bolt action
- Comfortable grip and pump handle
- Fiber optic front sight
- Variable pump powe
- Adjustable rear sight
- Push button safety
- 3 Chamber SilencAir Noise Dampene
The Umarex Strike Point multi-pump pellet pistol is available in .177 or .22 caliber. It shoots one pellet at a time with a simple to use bolt action — just pull the bolt back, pump the gun up, load a pellet, close the bolt, push the safety off, and safely shoot the pellet at your target. The pneumatic strike point works with a few as three pumps or as many as 10. It even incorporates Umarex SilencAir Technology, a noise suppressor that's a first for an air gun of this type. This amazingly quiet Umarex Strike Point is variable power, which mean you control its energy output by the number of pumps. Magazine Capacity:
Single shot, bolt actionMuzzle Velocity:
Up to 520 FPS (Measured with .22 alloy pellets)Fire Modes:
Single Shot, SafetyPackage Includes:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Umarex Strike Point Multi-Pump Air Pistol (Caliber: .22) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!