- Powerful lubricant, preservative, and cleaner for all Aluminums and Steel alloys. Perfect lubrication for firearm, Airsoft, and fishing reel maintenance and upkeep
- Ionized molecular structure permeates microcrystalline surfaces, creating extremely high film strength and surface adhesion Synergistic performance enhancement when used with XPLC. Ultra high film strength.
- Dielectric (Safe for electrical contacts)
- Migrates towards heat and friction; Highest in class operating temperature range
- Wood and Polymer safe; Contains no harsh industrial additives
- Ideal for SBR's and suppressed rifles and machineguns
- Will not gum up in extremely cold environments
- Made in USA!
Introducing the next level of our AntiVenom line of weapons maintenance solutions: AntiVenom Ultra. Powered by XPLC, AntiVenom ULTRA is a heavy duty lubricant for extreme environments, optimized for the most demanding select fire and suppressed automatic weapon systems. An ionized molecular complex bonds to metallic microstructures, migrates towards friction zones, and withstands high pressures and operating temperatures. A higher viscosity and film strength serve to increase surface tenacity and boundary thickness. Maximum friction reduction is achieved between -60F and 550F. However, when applied to a weapon recently cleaned with XPLC, ULTRA is capable of temporary performance in environments from -80F to 810F. Like XPLC, ULTRA is hydrophobic, and wood and polymer safe.Directions:
1 - Apply light coat to pins, sears,bolts and carriers, or where heavy lubrication is indicated. (Shiny spots on finish)
2 - Lubricates immediately. For best results, apply thin layer over a surface prepared with AntiVenom XPLC.
3 - Leave visible layer on parts that experience high friction and/or show signs of excessive wear.First Aid:
If overexposed, seek prompt medical attention. EYES: Flush well with water for at least 15-20 minutes. SKIN: Wash with soap and water. INHALATION: Move person to fresh air. If breathing is labored, seek medical attention immediately. Move to well ventilated area until aid arrives. INGESTION: DO NOT induce vomiting. Call physician or Poison Control IMMEDIATELY 1-800-222-1222. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENNote:
Not suitable for use as bore cleaner. Use AntiVenom XPLC spray instead.Volume:
4 oz. / 113.4gCompatibility:
Can be used on all firearms, will not damage polymers or woodManufacturer:
Discuss about Strike Industries AntiVenom ULTRA Gun / Fishing Reel Oil (Size: 4oz) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov