ID: 73182 (Vortex-SF-RG-501)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic does not include pictured rifle
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission
- Display is highly visible in daylight
- 10 level of brightness with dual dot colors
- Single-Piece chassis maximizes strength and waterproofness
- Compact and lightweight design
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight, but dont want to break the bank. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof. Strike fast!Length:
5.6 inches Weight:
7.2 ounces Magnification:
1 x Battery Type:
Red Dot / Green DotObjective Diameter:
30 mmEye Relief:
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Package Includes:
Scope, Manual, Lens Cloth, Cantilever ring mount,T-15 Torx Wrench, CR2 battery, Flip Cap optic covers Manufacturer:
Discuss about Vortex StrikeFire II Red/Green Dot Scope - AR15 with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov